Burnley Vs City Post Match Thread

Blaming pellegrini for not motivating the players, fuck me do they really have to be motivated? They aren't exactly an u13 school team. Hate these knee jerk reactions though, yes, we were shit and most of the players played with no desire, but 9 times out of 10 we would have won that - the hated media will be sharpening their pencils with delight. BTW, half the nobs appearing on this thread are most definitely not blues.

razman said:
Premier League ‏@premierleague 38s38 seconds ago

Pellegrini: "There's something wrong with us, because we're not winning games we should. The title hasn't gone but now it's more difficult"

something wrong ?

That's the problem, that's what's wrong! Pellers keeps underestimating other teams. He seems to think our team is on Barcelona level or something. I doubt if he even takes the time out to study other teams before we go up against them.

We have got what we deserve. Mancini led us tomthe promised land because he had decent relationship with the sheik he had to go. They used the media, the player's and undermined him in the transfer market. This is what you get when you have no influence and your club although owned by a good owner is run by people who have zero affinity tothe clu, or iit's supporter's. Nothing will change until Ferrano and Tixxi are gone.

Marvin said:
crazyadi said:
cant believe some idiots are still trying to defend pelligrini, the man is fucking useless mancini was right his team won the league last season, mancini 2 pelligrini 0... Mancini should never have been sacked he gave a shit about results, the players who turned on him should have been shown the door! Would rather watch us lose with a manager giving a shit than lose with a fucking corpse sat in a chair like he couldnt care fucking less!
make your mind up. Players or the manager.

Don't tell me both

Why not?? its clearly a combination of both, only an idiot wouldnt be able to see that!
while im typing again can i just say whoever it was that said "calm down chelsea might not take advantage tomorrow", FFS we just lost to burnley it really doesnt matter what chelsea do! wake up!! Couldnt give a shit if we win the league now, which is as much a fairy story as santa, we dont deserve it and pelligrini is shit.. we just lost to burnley WAKE THE FUCK UP!!

It's his lack of intuition about how and when to rotate the team that is costing him along with this blind faith in 4-4-2 even when it's clear that the team isn't playing well and we need to grind out results.

I personally would have rested Aguero with Barca in mind today and played Bony up front on his own and a 5 man midfield. Instead we play the same predictable lineup and formation which means average teams know if they play a certain way they have a good chance of beating us.

Why did we fall over ourselves to sign Bony if not to play him in games like today ahead of Dzeko, who let's face it, is a prime candidate for the exit door this summer? Body's hold up play is also streets ahead of Dzeko. I'm positive that when he's given a run of games Bony will start scoring goals consistently.

It's obvious we need a new approach and things have gone stale. The manager should go now, he's not going to be there next season and things can hardly get much worse than they are at the moment.

moomba said:
Didnt look like a team desperate to fight for the club. Whether MP stays or goes, thats not acceptable.

Mancini got all the blame last time. Pellegrini will get all the blame this time. Some other poor sod will get all the blame in two years time.

Maybe we've got to start looking elsewhere.

Fully agree.

For me the first two players to go should be Dzeko & Toure. They no longer have it.

madden150 said:
blueman68 said:
Don't think players downed tools more likely that Wednesday playing on minds. Had a don't want to get hamstring injury type of non commitment. maybe under instruction? Could it be that 2nd in league was already accepted by club and Wednesday top priority.

if your correct which I doubt then the players and manager need good big kick in the head because that is ridiculous. Arsenal are 2 points behind us now HELLO HELLO, ALARM BELLS!!!!!!!!!!

Only 1 point behind

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.