Burnley Vs City Post Match Thread

BoyBlue_1985 said:
cleavers said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Im not french
Can you two go out and get drunk please, alternatively stop going at each other or you'll both get the night off.
Were both adults im sure we will build a bridge and get over it by t'morning
That's not my point and you know it. There'll be enough grief on here tonight without the 'my knob is bigger than your knob' type arguments :)

Seriously go out and get pissed, it won't seem so bad then.

Not a huge fan of Pellegrini and his tactic (yep tactic) but tonight that was all about the players. We seem to be getting outworked in every game and getting the results we deserve. We have to blow Barcelona away on Wednesday now but quite frankly their seems to be a lethargy throughout the club. As fans we seem to struggle to raise the enthusiasm and now the players seem to have caught the same disease. Very,very strange and inexplicable.

Massive overhaul needed. Most of these players have run their course. They have etched their names into the history of MCFC history books and have touched the hearts of blues all over the world. Wether it's age, a sense of winning all domestic trophys possible their time has come. This season there has been no hunger or desire to put on a show for the millions watching around the globe. We have been utter dross in reality. A manager rigid in his tactics mixed with players that have their own agendas is a recipe for disaster. The chairman needs to sit down tonight review this season and ask some serious questions from the top down. I'm sure we'll finish top 4 but to us fans that will feel like losing £20 and finding a fiver. We're used to expecting so much more. I know it might be hard for a lot of fans to swallow at the minute but we ARE City till we die!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.