Burnley Vs City Post Match Thread

razman said:
Mickeylad said:
Bobbymanc said:
Can't get to angry at this shower of shit as the players don't seem bothered so why should we.
This
unfortunately this sounds accurate !

Yes it's becoming usual around here to blame the players. However, most of the squad looked unmotivated today. They're simply not performing for him anymore, and it looks like he's losing the support of the players. Even his usual half time talks aren't working.

It's time for a change.

Re: Burnley Vs City Post Match Threas

BlueMo' said:
Bobbymanc said:
Can't get to angry at this shower of shit as the players don't seem bothered so why should we.

I really wish I wasn't bothered. Fucked my weekend right up which is a sad thing to say.
How that shower can affect me so much. I really wish I wasn't bothered.

I'm not bothered tonight, I won't be bothered if we lose to barca. Ive already accepted this season if a write off. We just need to secure top 4, which isn't going to be easy.

Is there anybody playing well in this team at the moment? We've all seen how well they can so why are they all underperforming. Has to be the manager. I reckon the only thing that saves him now is a win in Barcelona. So he'll be off then. The only thing that can save my weekend now is the Rags losing tomorrow.

Manchester_lalala said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Really hope we finish oitside the top 4 the club needs a fucking shake up

The most bizarre statement you will read tonight. If we miss out on top four, were fucked.
I knew it wouldnt be a popular statement and I havent taken it lightly what I havesaid but we wouldnt be fucked missing out CL 1 season especially considering no one likes it anuway so we are told

O Foquinha said:
Disappointing but I don't blame Pellegrini. The transfer committee take most of the blame, it's scary to think how useless they are. Bony is the latest monumental waste of money. Years since we bought a player to really improve the team (Aguero).

Bony is worth 10m max, he's no better than Everton standard.

I'd give anything to have the old City back, the relegation scraps with the likes of Summerbee, Quinn, Curle etc.

pelli must take his share of the blame but in reality its ffp that has left us where we are. everyone in our league could strengthen, we couldn't. bent as fuck.

blueraid said:
The team performance was appalling, but as someone who doesn't have the "loyalty" points to get a ticket for Burnley away, can I also say that those "loyal" fans were just as bad- the support for the team was abysmal! Must have heard the City fans twice all game!

cant blame the fans for that crap

Danamy said:
Reminded me of Southampton away under Mancini, the towels have well and truly been thrown in

We've been on the ropes for weeks but tonight we looked punch drunk, we've seriously got a fight on hands to get top 4
Not sure if we've got any fighters though

Well done Mr Pellegrini and players, that was Burnley's first win in 9 games and now they have taken 4 points off us this season. I have officially run out of patience with this manager and I would be extremely grateful if anyone in the higher reaches of the club gets rid of him asap. We have the best squad of players in the league yet the performance's have been absolutely shocking this year and we would now do well to even finish in the top 4.
WHAT A JOKE!! SORT IT OUT CITY!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.