Bury Blues - (MCFC OSC Branch)

Re: Bury North Supporters Club - (MCSC Branch)

kippaxsteps19 said:
Any thoughts on when the first meeting might be ?

I've messaged James who said he had contacts with Greenmount CC, no response as of yet.

There's 30 users on here alone with an interest so surely they should have an interest in hosting our events.

Once the venue is agreed upon, I'll be emailing the registration documentation to the Official Supporters Club, then a date for the first meet will be announced.

At this first meeting, membership registration will take place as will Committee formation.
and maybe a pole dance by Megan?

Sounds rather entertaining :P

hi me and my son would be very interested. We live in Brandlesholme.

Have you tried bury cricket / rugby club - they have a big room with a bar that they rent out. I think that's what it is called - is on the opposite corner to Parkhills garage ( Radcliffe road ) its slightly hidden.

I run a football club and we have used the room above Burrs visitor centre before but it only has a bar if you hire one - although its opposite the Brown Cow.

Also you can hire/use the bar area /room at Playfootball - they can corner it off and has a bar / holds 100+ and they don't charge for the room if bar takings are over a set amount.

Hope this helps.

ChaoticBluemoon said:
hi me and my son would be very interested. We live in Brandlesholme.

Have you tried bury cricket / rugby club - they have a big room with a bar that they rent out. I think that's what it is called - is on the opposite corner to Parkhills garage ( Radcliffe road ) its slightly hidden.

I run a football club and we have used the room above Burrs visitor centre before but it only has a bar if you hire one - although its opposite the Brown Cow.

Also you can hire/use the bar area /room at Playfootball - they can corner it off and has a bar / holds 100+ and they don't charge for the room if bar takings are over a set amount.

Hope this helps.

I'm retarded, completely forgot about this place.

Only ever played footy down there a few times so forgot about it, has nice surroundings, but one problem is would it be too "neutral" for a Supporters Club event?

Good suggestions though pal, I've added your username to the list.

I would think so, we used it for a xmas do last year and they cornered the doorway off to the the bar so only club members could get it - they do have a big screen and projector you can use also etc. They manager is very helpful.

The cricket club one is really secluded - may be hard to get hold of the contacts though. It is quite a big room.

ChaoticBluemoon said:
I would think so, we used it for a xmas do last year and they cornered the doorway off to the the bar so only club members could get it - they do have a big screen and projector you can use also etc. They manager is very helpful.

Could you give me the contact details of the manager there please?
or maybe his/her name?
I can only find the 0845 number and I'd rather not speak on a premium rate number.

I'm trying to find a place for as cheap (hopefully free) as possible.

if I had a load of spare cash right now I'd just hire out The Bolholt/Village Hotel and we'd have the meeting tomorrow but it ain't happening

I only have his name and email address as the tel num is the 0845 one:

Matt Skates

matthew.skates@playfootball.net

Alternatively, if you could find a pub with a room and you could guarantee a regular booking I am sure as with playfootball you could get it for free as they are all fighting for business at the moment!.

Where is this 'playfootball' place? I've never heard of it.

Only just seen this thread as don't frequent the bluemoon forum too often in the close season.

I'd be interested so add me to the list.

Just looking at all the places for a venue, what about The Grants in Rammy, it has a room upstairs for when players visit the meetings??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.