Bury Blues - (MCFC OSC Branch)

Re: Bury - (MCSC Branch)

Hi I live off Brandlesholme Rd, Bury and I would be interested in joining. keep us informed with details.

Regards
Fatgaz

OxBlue said:
Ramsbottom And Greenmount Holcombe, Ainsworth, Tottington, Elton and Radcliffe Supporters club

ROFL

This is the best so far.....

Raffles said:
Lots of luck with this :)

The biggest problem is getting people to become active committee members. Get the committee sorted first and the rest should fall in to place.

If I can help in any way pop me an e-mail or a pm - raffles@teambadattitude.co.uk

cheers fella, think the biggest problem is getting people to cough up the £4 for membership... erm *cough* cough erm

hello

Im In the Army and im based in catterick but i have my leave and any other time off in Brandlesholme would i be able to join

Please

Re: Bury North Supporters Club - (MCSC Branch)

There used to be a Rossendale branch, don't know if there still is[/quote]

Cheers DDave, I'll check it out...

SteSteez said:
cheers fella, think the biggest problem is getting people to cough up the £4 for membership... erm *cough* cough erm

You know that £4 per member goes to the main supporters club? Unless you charge more, you will not make anything for the branch itself.

Remember, each branch has to be self-sufficient. That includes funding.

I'm sure it won't be long before Howard Burr sees this (I think he's working away atm) and comments. Howard was a massive help to us and probably will be to you. Also, he can explain things a lot better than I can.

Anyway, offer of help from me still stands.

cheers
Andy

Re: Bury North Supporters Club - (MCSC Branch)

Hi ste. I looked into making a ramsbottom and rawtenstall one not lont ago.
I still have all the documents here, but didn't take it further as the interest wasn't there.
A bury one sounds like a good idea, and there seems to be a lot of interest.

Bluedodd said:
There was a Bury branch of the supporters club many years ago,it had a hard time getting going as there were objections from the then Whitefield branch of the OSC eventually it got aproved and held meetings in the Royal pub (next to Barclays bank) From memory it lasted a few years then folded. It was definitely not family friendly.
I live in the Greenmount area and would be interested.
There has never been a Whitefield Branch of th OSC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.