Buying Success: Discuss

its a Barm said:
Matty said:
its a Barm said:
i own a garage i get a loan from the bank to buy a new ramp and equipment i make more money does that meen i am buying success yes it does do i get looked apon as i am doing wrong NO people are impressed that i am forward thinking and a clever business man but in football its a no no the thinking behind all this buying success is just jelous bollox.

Punctuation is everybody's friend.
twats are nobodys.

Hmm, now, lets see which elements of the Code Of Conduct you've just fallen foul of here

10. Treat other users with respect. Anyone who is constantly aggressive or confrontational will face action. If something (or someone) winds you up easily walk away.

Strike 1.

11. Please avoid using "txt spk" as it has a habit of pissing people off.

An entire paragraph without a single piece of punctuation falls under "txt spk" as far as I'm concerned, strike 2.

17. Please treat the moderators with the respect they deserve, as they are giving up their free time to help keep this site running.

Strike 3.

14. The minimum age limit for membership is 13.

Could this one be strike 4? I suspect so...........

Tim of the Oak said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Putting money on the rags to win the league, ffs. Fucking sad.

Agreed. Some Rags don't even do that!

images

Matty said:
its a Barm said:
Matty said:
Punctuation is everybody's friend.
twats are nobodys.

Hmm, now, lets see which elements of the Code Of Conduct you've just fallen foul of here

10. Treat other users with respect. Anyone who is constantly aggressive or confrontational will face action. If something (or someone) winds you up easily walk away.

Strike 1.

An entire paragraph without a single piece of punctuation falls under "txt spk" as far as I'm concerned, strike 2.

17. Please treat the moderators with the respect they deserve, as they are giving up their free time to help keep this site running.

Strike 3.

Get a grip Matty... this is a football forum

levets said:
Matty said:
its a Barm said:
twats are nobodys.

Strike 1.

Strike 3.

Indeed it is, and one which has a code of conduct. Of course, if you're happy to use a forum where every third post is someone calling someone else a dick, or a twat, and where there are huge swathes of text without punctuation, or with vowels missing like it's a text message, then I'm sure you can find one out there somewhere. Forums need moderating, it's that simple. You may not like that fact, or the way the moderation is conducted, but it's going to happen regardless. I've got my "grip" sorted perfectly, but thanks for the concern.

jrb said:
Here's my opening gambit.

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/drCFhvU.jpg[/bigimg]

does that mean Hull are finishing 3rd?!?!

All that shows that teams need to spend to compete, can add £30m to our total if/when we sign Benatia or Mangala.

Of course you have to buy success ... its the modern game now .... any plastic fan that uses it when they lose is a clueless muppet.

levets said:
Matty said:
its a Barm said:
twats are nobodys.

Strike 1.

Strike 3.

Agreed .... if you gave me a sarcastic comment about grammar and punctuation, you would get a lot worse from me, regardless if you are a mod are not.

but as I have just "disagreed with a Mod", this will be my last post obviously. o/

Matty said:
levets said:
Matty said:

Strike 1.

Strike 3.

Indeed it is, and one which has a code of conduct. Of course, if you're happy to use a forum where every third post is someone calling someone else a dick, or a twat, and where there are huge swathes of text without punctuation, or with vowels missing like it's a text message, then I'm sure you can find one out there somewhere. Forums need moderating, it's that simple. You may not like that fact, or the way the moderation is conducted, but it's going to happen regardless. I've got my "grip" sorted perfectly, but thanks for the concern.

You're welcome!

He was joking I'm sure.

You tried to be a clever arse and got a 'clever' response back. You didn't like it. so then you started with your COC rant.

Of course I understand the need for moderation, the mods do a great job. However I wish the mods would take the same view with the clowns who think it's funny to derail threads with stupid puns... This is a bigger concern...

As I said, "get a grip"; and don't lecture me. Thanks

levets said:
You're welcome!

He was joking I'm sure.

You tried to be a clever arse and got a 'clever' response back. You didn't like it. so then you started with your COC rant.

Of course I understand the need for moderation, the mods do a great job. However I wish the mods would take the same view with the clowns who think it's funny to derail threads with stupid puns... This is a bigger concern...

Fcuk me. Anyone would think it's a circus.

sir baconface said:
levets said:
You're welcome!
He was joking I'm sure.
Fcuk me. Anyone would think it's a circus.
we're not performing seals you know!

It's all a matter of perspective. ALL clubs spend, some spend more than others, but the upshot is that only one club can win the title whereas the rest will end up in Lallaland [Liverpool's latest signing?] so rather than buying success, it could also be said that the majority will buy failure. This might be a bit unkind to some as it all depends on what is meant by success. To those in the lower reaches, success is staying in the league. To those at the top, it's all about winning the title, or at the very least, qualifying for the CL. In the case of Arsenal, they may either be buying success or buying failure and that is something that only their supporters can decide, but in our case, or the rags or Chelsea, it's first or nothing which means that at least two of our group of three will have bought failure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.