Buying Success: Discuss

gordondaviesmoustache said:
George Hannah said:
united fans wanking themselves into a frenzy about their desperation-tinted spending spree, maybe?
nevertheless it looks like we are about to have our title outbought by them if they add Manuel's prize countrymen to their already improved squad.
It does GH. I'm thinking of giving up on football as a consequence. I'm sure you understand.
and let those UEFA foreigners spoil your fun GDM? No self-respecting Caledonian would put up with that!

George Hannah said:
sir baconface said:
Anything in particular in mind, GDM?
united fans wanking themselves into a frenzy about their desperation-tinted spending spree, maybe?
nevertheless it looks like we are about to have our title outbought by them if they add Manuel's prize countrymen to their already improved squad.
Which Chileans are we talking?

This refers to our Manuel, yes?

All teams spend and if you want to win trophies you have to spend Big money only differences is the media and other supporters use it as stick to beat us with...

IrelandSuperman said:
George Hannah said:
Yep, if Vidal & Sanchez give him the swerve and rock up at the swamp we're in trouble

George Hannah said:
IrelandSuperman said:
George Hannah said:
Yep, if Vidal & Sanchez give him the swerve and rock up at the swamp we're in trouble
Your perennial state of neurosis does amuse me, GH.

dobobobo said:
jrb said:
Here's my opening gambit.

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/drCFhvU.jpg[/bigimg]

*Saves image*

Merci beaucoup jrb, merci beaucoup!

That's not net spend though is it?...net spend is the stat that counts these days.

That said, I'm not aware of any rag sales..although Chelski have £50m from Luiz back in the pot.

George Hannah said:
IrelandSuperman said:
Your perennial state of neurosis does amuse me, GH.
indeed, not only do I expect us to win every match at a stroll but also that we sign up every top player on the market. It's not unreasonable is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.