BWSL 2022/23 Aston VIlla vs Manchester City

Anyone have any information about one of the unused City subs today - Hutchings ??

I'm sure she can do in training. But she barely does it in matches. For such a big, strong looking woman she doesn't impose herself much.

And as for Taylor...

One thing I heard in the close season was that some of the players were organising their own private training sessions because they didn't feel the ones at the club were good enough. I do feel the club need to stop playing around with the Women's team and go for a top coach. Not sure who, but there will be options around. Get someone in who has achieved and let them do things their way.
This makes a lot of sense Matt - looking back at some of the training clips it's a lot like how I was coached when I was a kid - you know running in straight lines, basic skill drills etc. When I went to Peterborough to train with the first team it was a big shock to include more technical drills on top of more physical stuff - my body and brain was battered and that was in the old 4th division!

Nothing can tell me Taylor should be involved with this team. he already started the excuses before the game today - asking for time for players to bed in - what the hell - having use of possibly the best training facilities in the world should give you a chance to get your ideas across. The man should be a PE teacher not a professional coach.

It's all gone a bit Pete Tong with the ladies team, i thought they's dominate a bit like the mens side

This makes a lot of sense Matt - looking back at some of the training clips it's a lot like how I was coached when I was a kid - you know running in straight lines, basic skill drills etc. When I went to Peterborough to train with the first team it was a big shock to include more technical drills on top of more physical stuff - my body and brain was battered and that was in the old 4th division!

Nothing can tell me Taylor should be involved with this team. he already started the excuses before the game today - asking for time for players to bed in - what the hell - having use of possibly the best training facilities in the world should give you a chance to get your ideas across. The man should be a PE teacher not a professional coach.

Time for the new players to bed in is one thing, but he only started one new signing today, so that team should have been organised and clear of their roles. They were all over the place at times, so even his excuse means nothing today.

I'm not keen on jumping on the manager's back, as we never know the full story of what's going on. Hearing what I did about top-level players feeling their training was that bad though... I kind of didn't believe it at first - I thought it was maybe just somebody who didn't see eye to eye with him and was out of favour, but...

We're going backwards here. Still think we can finish 3rd, but there's zero chance of more than that. The sooner a change the better. I'd go as far as to say that if the club wanted to go down the internal route again even, then it would still probably improve things, whoever they pick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.