Caballero signs

Not bad goalkeeping department we have, very similar to Casillas and Diego Lopez at Real Madrid. The biggest challenge for Pellegrini in the squad is to keep those 2 keepers happy. FA Cup, League Cup & CL latter stages for Caballero, Premier League + CL group stages for Hart?

I will admit to having doubts about spending 6mill of our enforced budget on a reserve keeper because I believe Joe to be our number 1. However when you consider that they are talking about Marshall for 8 mill it might not be such a bad move. Remains to be seen and I hope it pushes Joe to be at his best for the season

Seriously, who came up with that Cityzens shite? Did rags take over an online poll or something? It looks and sounds bollocks.

Good signing.

We wouldn't have wasted 7m on a certain #2. He'll battle it out with Joe for #1.

From the few times I've seen Caballero, Joe had better be on his toes. Willy isn't Costel, he'll take Hart's spot and keep it.

Kun Aguero said:
Does anyone know why he's not in the Argentina squad for the world cup?
I have read various theories ranging from Sabella being very stubborn in terms of changing his set choices for the team to Messi not liking the guy.

I think Joe is going to have to be right on top of his game or Willy will have his shirt.

This guy is a top goalkeeper.

Either way City win. Great signing imho

FredTilson said:
Kun Aguero said:
Does anyone know why he's not in the Argentina squad for the world cup?
I have read various theories ranging from Sabella being very stubborn in terms of changing his set choices for the team to Messi not liking the guy.

The first one is correct, Sabella wanted Romero even if he wasn´t playing at all, the Andujar because he played in Estudiantes de la Plata and Orion because the Argentinian media imposed him. Some asked for Caballero, but it was to late. The theorie of Messi I don´t know about it, but Caballero under Pellegrini´s orders was a real pain in the ass for Barcelona strikers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.