Calamity Bellamy Signed 4 City.

Marvin said:
kippax71 said:
First post from me.

I have been impressed with all of MH buys (except TBH) but this is just a big no no. When the player turns around and says he wants to join spuds then its time to back off and look for someone else. Not continue to try and sign a player who doesnt even want to play for you.
Has he said that? Or has Redknapp said that?

I hope he signs for City. We've been crying out for an experienced proven Premiership striker for a long time, and we need strengthening in other areas too. You can't build a team exclusively with players of Kaka's reputation

He has only something like 7 more top flight goals than Vassell for god's sake, and he has been the teams penalty taker at most of his clubs, so I bet he has scored less open play goals in the PL than Vassell!

Nothing wrong with Bellamy when he is playing for your team. He tries his heart out and will score goals - I dont know why people are being so negative. We do need a striker who can score.

bobmcfc said:
so now spurs fans dont want him he want us ? fuck that, if spurs fans can stop him coming why cant we

My thoughts exactly. Get the papers up here and we'll make it clear to the club our thoughts on this proposed transfer. Hughes has already divided the support and this will only make things worse if he comes. The boy is a nasty piece of work end of.

Rodney said:
Nothing wrong with Bellamy when he is playing for your team. He tries his heart out and will score goals - I dont know why people are being so negative. We do need a striker who can score.

People are being negative about Bellamy because he's an odious little cnut who, at best, is an average player. As for scoring goals, apart from when he was at Celtic, he has a fairly shit record.

i think were tryin to confuse kaka,when he turns up for training,he will see his ugly mug and think hes signed for utd.

I think he'd be a great signing. Loads of pace and a good eye for goal. He'd have to work pretty damn hard to stay in the team which i reckon would calm his ego a bit. He won't be a big fish anymore like he is at west ham.

I think he'd be a great signing. Loads of pace and a good eye for goal. He'd have to work pretty damn hard to stay in the team which i reckon would calm his ego a bit. He won't be a big fish anymore like he is at west ham.

Cheesy said:
Rodney said:

People are being negative about Bellamy because he's an odious little cnut who, at best, is an average player. As for scoring goals, apart from when he was at Celtic, he has a fairly shit record.
1 in 3 over a decade of Premiership football is better than average.

1 in 2 for Hughes. You know this odious little cnut do you? He's got a gob, but maybe we need a few more players who will stand up for themselves. I don't think many fans were happy with the attitude of the City team which lost so meekly at home to Foreat

I'm more interested in his abilities as a player, and the fact that so many clubs have been willing to take a punt on him is testament to his ability

Stevinio said:

Agree with what he said ^^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.