Calamity Bellamy Signed 4 City.

CITYROBBO said:
Stevinio said:
I think he'd be a great signing. Loads of pace and a good eye for goal. He'd have to work pretty damn hard to stay in the team which i reckon would calm his ego a bit. He won't be a big fish anymore like he is at west ham.

Agree with what he said ^^^^

As happened at Liverpool, ohhh no that's right he alienated everyone off and left for a bigger club....mmmmmm West Ham!

Bellamy is:

Better than Benjani
Better than Jo
Better than Ched
Better than Sturridge (although Sturridge has loads of potential)
I'm not even gonna bring Vassell into this.

Yes he a bit of a nob with a face you could easily take a cricket bat to, but all in all I'm not against him joining us, and can't see why some of you are SO against the idea. Unless it's a choice between him and Villa obviously, but at the moment that doesn't seem to be the case.

bluemoon73 said:
he is a good hard working player and would do well for us, he is also a golf club wielding cnut of the highest order and if we get him we should do a sweep on who at the training ground he has his 1st fight with

Tenner on vinny please blue.....

PistonBlue said:
Bellamy is:

Better than Benjani
Better than Jo
Better than Ched

Yes he a bit of a nob with a face you could easily take a cricket bat to, but all in all I'm not against him joining us, and can't see why some of you are SO against the idea. Unless it's a choice between him and Villa obviously, but at the moment that doesn't seem to be the case.

I couldnt agree more. We could sign the Devil for all I care as long as he does the business on the field. I have a rag mate who reckons Bellamy is in the top 3 strikers in the prem.

Widnes blue said:
PistonBlue said:
Bellamy is:

Better than Benjani
Better than Jo
Better than Ched

I couldnt agree more. We could sign the Devil for all I care as long as he does the business on the field. I have a rag mate who reckons Bellamy is in the top 3 strikers in the prem.

Was he drunk when he said about Bellamy being in the top 3 strikers in the prem? If not then i'd love to hear his reasons why he thinks that. Adebayor, RVP, Anelka, Drogba, Berbatov, Rooney, Tevez, Torres, Keane are players just from the top four that are better than Bellamy

I can't stand the little shite. I've still not forgiven him for spitting at Kinkladze! (Though a few goals for us might go some way to forgiveness). I'm not fickle!

mat said:
bluemoon73 said:
he is a good hard working player and would do well for us, he is also a golf club wielding cnut of the highest order and if we get him we should do a sweep on who at the training ground he has his 1st fight with

Tenner on vinny please blue.....

I reckon Zabaleta would sort him out after yesterdays performance

my own personal concern is that he is the type of player who, if not the centre of attention, appears to become a disruptive influence and can alienate and antagonise his team mates. I just dont need Bellamy to turn out to be the reason that any one from Kompany, SWP, Ireland, Zabaletta, Robinho, Sturridge or hopefully Kaka and De Jong get pissed off and want away or for that fact many of the others, however if he's being brought in to share a room with Danny Mills then he's not a bad option and he can borrow my golf clubs ;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.