Calamity Bellamy Signed 4 City.

ch23 said:
I will stand to get blasted on this, The one person who has never had a problem with Bellamy is Hughes, he will get the best out of him ,i agree with most i dont like the person but he isnt a bad footballer knows where the onion bag is and is a player that will give 100 percent and get in your face we need that as well as all this pretty passing fotball which at times gets us nowhere,If he plays in the blue shirt i will give him my total support,he is a fighter and a grafter and we need players like that ,on another thread please give captaincy to Kompany .Dunnie has really lost the plot,i await the backlash,
About time someone with a brain , Bellemy is a fu*kin pain but will give 100% and will be closing the opposition down in the93rd minute as he would in the 1st. And he knows where the net is.
Football isn't just about fancy fuckers , sometimes you have to graft and get amongst them , HENCE BELLAMY

Widnes blue said:
I have a rag mate who reckons Bellamy is in the top 3 strikers in the prem.
Your mate is as thick as fuck then, as his very own team has 3 strikers that are miles ahead of Bellamy. Hardly surprising from a rag though. He probably thinks Dion Dublin is still their main striker!

I cannot stand bellamy, but he is coming. He will add a new dimension to our team, well worth having on the bench to mix things up when our flair football is getting us nowhere.

If you guys hate Bellamy so much then somebody initiate a poll and show the results to Hughes. Personally, I think he will be a good asset until our main strikers are firing on all cylinders...but he is not worth more than 10 million.

Bellamy's move to City is the result of a remarkable "gentleman's agreement" between Harry Redknapp and Mark Hughes, which sees City and Hughes dropping out of the race to sign Wilson Palacios, while Spurs and Redknapp have ended their interest in Bellamy. (Various)

VERY annoyed if this is true.

Palacios would be a fantastic signing, let them have Bellamy and we'll take him!

Maybe we don't need Palacios, this was just a tactic to teach Arry a lesson, back of Bellamy or we will screw all your signings (a piss off gentlemans agreement). Thats certainly my view on our late and sudden Palacios interest.

I hope so nice one City, Arry needed to be taught a sharp lesson or two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.