Calamity Bellamy Signed 4 City.

Hughes wants him cause he knows him not cause he got the best out of him...remember, he doon wanted away from Bburn. Ass well as all his trouble causing there's een the case of threatening to fake an injury if he didn't get his own way. Bellamy is a tool. If the spurs fans have said they dont want him, those of us who agree should do the same, if only by using the contact the club facility on the MCFC website. I know of about 10 city fans who have already done this when the news of our interest in bellamy first broke, including me.

I have a theory that Frank had written into his sale contract to ADUG that rogering twitchy up the sphincter must continue after the dodgy cnut tried to stitch us up over Benji thus our having them over a barrel regards Bellend and Palacios "Sheik - Me no rike zat hang dog fooker - lodger him loyary you highness and the club is yours!"

Lol you may be right about frank's contract!
But, seriously, MH better not get rid of the Boj.
And frankly I hate the thought of Bellamy.
I'm goin on the city website now to send them another protest message!

we should start an online petition. we hate you bellamy so fuckoff to spurs lol

de niro said:
LEE BRADBURY said:
Wants to play for SPUDS.

End off………………
this is how i see it.

good player but dont really want him.

But Spuds move reported as off - because their fans have deluged the club with messages saying 'we don't f***ing want him'...Hence he is now reconsidering and saying 'City...uh yeah, I wanna play for city.
I dont want him here, but there is a real risk he might.
Wonder if we should do what the spurs fans did, and let the club know how we feel...

The Welsh international striker walked out on his club on Friday when they refused him permission to talk to Tottenham, who were also prepared to pay the asking price. He said he would never play for West Ham again.

What a little twat that guy is, hes hardly played for WH & when his club needs him, hes offski.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.