can this be challenged?

waspish said:
IrishMacca said:
The paranoia is ridiculous we are not the first or the only team to have to play away first and away last. There are harder fixtures out there. People will find absolutely anything to moan about.

Sorry I know for a fact that no club EVER has had 6 years on the bounce been away from home on the first day of the season
sorry mate but liverpool are at home 1st game for the 1st time since 2003

I don't know what influence the GMP can exert on fixtures at City and United, but surely after what has happened in the last few games, they should suggest to the FA that they move the Derby game that will take place in Trafford.

Just been told that if Spurs get through to the CL qualifiers, they will play 6 out of the 8 games immediately following a CL game, at home. They also start off at home too. Not bad, eh?

Pigeonho said:
The paranoia on this board is unbelievable, if not a bit worrying.

Not it isn't. Let's just bend over and thank the FA for a 5th successive away game on the first day eh?

Don't forget that the scum are the only club allowed to have an 'observer' at the fixtures setting meetings - so I do not see it as paranoia - just the simply pandering to the scum that it is

Fookin joke.

Nothing about panaroia.

Away first and away last. United away on that anniversary, again. Both United and Chelsea at home on the last day of the season against poor opposition. Oh and one more thing. Away to Newcastle on Christams Eve.

And he's me thinking the FA wanted the keep things as they are. Wankers!

Pigeonho said:
pissedagain said:
its not paranoia..its called being switched on, if this was a one off yes i would agree with you but clearly its not a one off
It's total paranoia and really embarrassing to be honest. If this was united and you heard they were going to appeal their fixture list, you would have a field day. You need to get over yourselves and realise the computer has dished out what its dished out. No conspiracy, no fiddling, just fixtures plain and simple. If we play spurs away first or mid season, it doesn't matter.

People like you do my fucking head in. No offence, just an observation. But you seem to enjoy attacking/threatening (with your 18 stone bulk) City fans more than you do anything else.

You can't see that the fixture list looks (once again) more favourable to our erstwhile neighbours in Trafford?

SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:
It's total paranoia and really embarrassing to be honest. If this was united and you heard they were going to appeal their fixture list, you would have a field day. You need to get over yourselves and realise the computer has dished out what its dished out. No conspiracy, no fiddling, just fixtures plain and simple. If we play spurs away first or mid season, it doesn't matter.

People like you do my fucking head in. No offence, just an observation. But you seem to enjoy attacking/threatening (with your 18 stone bulk) City fans more than you do anything else.

You can't see that the fixture list looks (once again) more favourable to our erstwhile neighbours in Trafford?
So people like me or just me? The fixture LIST is the same for everyone and until the premier league come out and say united don't have to go away to spurs during s season, then its fair from start to finish so take your aggression else fucking where dick head.

jrb said:
Fookin joke.

Nothing about panaroia.

Away first and away last. United away on that anniversary, again. Both United and Chelsea at home on the last day of the season against poor opposition. Oh and one more thing. Away to Newcastle on Christams Eve.

And he's me thinking the FA wanted the keep things as they are. Wankers!

United's closest home game to the anniversary is Villa and they play Wolves away the day before - can't understand this "again" business either.

Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:

So people like me or just me? The fixture LIST is the same for everyone and until the premier league come out and say united don't have to go away to spurs during s season, then its fair from start to finish so take your aggression else fucking where dick head.

No, you are right ofcourse. It is me being aggressive once again. By the way, I think you just broke the CoC. My comment was a generalisation and yours was personal. Nasty big boy being all mean. Get to a gym.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.