can this be challenged?

Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:
Fair enough but I would say calling people embarrassing and paranoid, along with the need to "get over themselves" could be classed as having a go. I would also say, given the number of replies on the thread, that it is more than one or two.

But you are right, no one has to conform.
Cool. What annoys me is people constantly believing we are under siege from those they believe want to see us struggle. Also there is this constant obsession with what fergie and/or united are doing. We have to go to spurs, so do united and the other 17 teams too. We have to play united near their anniversary of munchen. Someone had to play them that day, and the last time we went there in a Feb we won, just like we won our opening fixture last year and in 07. I just don't get the 'they want us to fail' attitude because we are being asked to do something 9 other teams will do on the opening weekend, play away. Ok we have had to for a fee seasons now but we have done well in a few of them so why not this time too?

-- Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:36 pm --

de niro said:
stop this shit.
Yeah we have moved on since that, cheers.

that post was reported, as soon as i saw it i posted my reply. its easier all round to "move on" before getting there in the first place.

de niro said:
Pigeonho said:
Cool. What annoys me is people constantly believing we are under siege from those they believe want to see us struggle. Also there is this constant obsession with what fergie and/or united are doing. We have to go to spurs, so do united and the other 17 teams too. We have to play united near their anniversary of munchen. Someone had to play them that day, and the last time we went there in a Feb we won, just like we won our opening fixture last year and in 07. I just don't get the 'they want us to fail' attitude because we are being asked to do something 9 other teams will do on the opening weekend, play away. Ok we have had to for a fee seasons now but we have done well in a few of them so why not this time too?

-- Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:36 pm --

Yeah we have moved on since that, cheers.

that post was reported, as soon as i saw it i posted my reply. its easier all round to "move on" before getting there in the first place.
Ok.

The story is that we had a home game v Newcastle scheduled for our first game and wanted it changed for some reason. So if that's true, it's City's fault we play first and last games away.

And what annoys one person will be quite good for another and vice versa. As I live and work in London during the week, I probably won't be able to make the home derby but I will be able to go to the Newcastle away game on Boxing Day, which I couldn't do the last two seasons they were in the Premiership.

I'll also hopefully be able to get to the Emirates as that's midweek whereas a lot of Northern based blues won't.

sorry for coming into the thread late so this may have been said mcfc would of got these fixtures last week to mull over so why didnt the club object

as per usual the club is being walked all over and doing fuck all about it

dw7 said:
sorry for coming into the thread late so this may have been said mcfc would of got these fixtures last week to mull over so why didnt the club object

as per usual the club is being walked all over and doing fuck all about it

Exactly, anyone else would complain but we just sit there and take the shit like a bunch of muppets.

we all still have to play the same amount of games regardless if we are away on the first and last.

Chill out and enjoy the ride

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.