can this be challenged?

Not arsed about the draw really, everyone gets to play everyone else twice.

Would have preferred to play Spurs after they get knocked out of Europe but it probably wouldn't shut the smug fuckers up anyway.

moomba said:
Not arsed about the draw really, everyone gets to play everyone else twice.

Would have preferred to play Spurs after they get knocked out of Europe but it probably wouldn't shut the smug fuckers up anyway.

i think that's why we are playing them then, so that they can be more smug than usual, twats

Superbia said:
Shooter 83 said:
Exactly, anyone else would complain but we just sit there and take the shit like a bunch of muppets.

Can you imagine the reaction if we were to complain?? For crying out loud, yes it's a tad annoying that we don't have chance to open at home but all this conspiracy talk etc. makes us appear that we are looking for excuses if things don't go right. More and more we as fans seem to hold ourself open for criticism with comments that we would slate other supporters for.

-- Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:48 pm --

de niro said:
so does that mean scum and us would have been at home together? (i take it you are correct)

also if we asked to move why the fuck should that affect boxing day and the last game of the season?

Yes, Newcastle would have to play us both ;-)

i wasnt saying complain today when the fixtures are out the club have the fixtures at least a week so they can have a look are air their greivences with the fa and then the final fixtures are released the original fixture list is probaly choped and changed many times befor we see it and for city to end up with this shit is unbelivable NOT by the fa but of mcfc

I do believe that some fixtures seem a little contrived (once again). The scum one against the toon for example on the opening day (great viewing figures to start the SKY season off there, no doubt), and the possibly perceived "grudge" match between the two North and South fourth place contenders of last season (us and spuds). However, I don't think any possible manipulation is to try and fix the outcome of the Prem itself, more a general way of generating interest from the "off" and a means to get viewing figures at a high rate. That is why you got the "Big 4" weekends of past seasons.

After all, ad revenue is a priority.

mackenzie said:
I do believe that some fixtures seem a little contrived (once again). The scum one against the toon for example on the opening day (great viewing figures to start the SKY season off there, no doubt), and the possibly perceived "grudge" match between the two North and South fourth place contenders of last season (us and spuds). However, I don't think any possible manipulation is to try and fix the outcome of the Prem itself, more a general way of generating interest from the "off" and a means to get viewing figures at a high rate. That is why you got the "Big 4" weekends of past seasons.

After all, ad revenue is a priority.

not fixed but unfair my gripe is to be playing away 5 season on the trot at the start and away last game 2/3 times out of those 5 seasons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.