can this be challenged?

Jack74 said:
Prestwich I got told we where playing Newcastle at home as well.

so does that mean scum and us would have been at home together? (i take it you are correct)

also if we asked to move why the fuck should that affect boxing day and the last game of the season?

Of course these fixtures are fixed but it doesnt matter nothing can stop the mighty MCFC bring on the spuds , I have a very very good feeling about that one already. We will never give up , never back down , never quit and forever succeed CTID !

de niro said:
sorry for another thread but i'm seething, there must be some way this can be challenged, scum v blackpool ffs last game of the season, at home? us away first and last?

this is a message for bobby and the players, we are up against it, they hate us and are doing everything they can to derail us, go and win something, win the league, win a cup but lets show the cheating scum prem chiefs they will NEVER stop MCFC in their quest to smash their fucking bent cartel.

cant be arsed in reading the full thread......but FFS get over it !!
Stop bleating that the whole world is against us....so what if they are!!
We all have to play 38 games, what difference does it make if we are at home first and/or last game ????
Surely you will still be at whatever ground to support them no matter when it is ??

Shooter 83 said:
dw7 said:
sorry for coming into the thread late so this may have been said mcfc would of got these fixtures last week to mull over so why didnt the club object

as per usual the club is being walked all over and doing fuck all about it

Exactly, anyone else would complain but we just sit there and take the shit like a bunch of muppets.

Can you imagine the reaction if we were to complain?? For crying out loud, yes it's a tad annoying that we don't have chance to open at home but all this conspiracy talk etc. makes us appear that we are looking for excuses if things don't go right. More and more we as fans seem to hold ourself open for criticism with comments that we would slate other supporters for.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:48 pm --<br /><br />
de niro said:
Jack74 said:
Prestwich I got told we where playing Newcastle at home as well.

so does that mean scum and us would have been at home together? (i take it you are correct)

also if we asked to move why the fuck should that affect boxing day and the last game of the season?

Yes, Newcastle would have to play us both ;-)

M24-CRC said:
de niro said:
sorry for another thread but i'm seething, there must be some way this can be challenged, scum v blackpool ffs last game of the season, at home? us away first and last?

this is a message for bobby and the players, we are up against it, they hate us and are doing everything they can to derail us, go and win something, win the league, win a cup but lets show the cheating scum prem chiefs they will NEVER stop MCFC in their quest to smash their fucking bent cartel.

cant be arsed in reading the full thread......but FFS get over it !!
Stop bleating that the whole world is against us....so what if they are!!
We all have to play 38 games, what difference does it make if we are at home first and/or last game ????
Surely you will still be at whatever ground to support them no matter when it is ??

stab in the dark, are you young?

If only there was a way for this situation to even itself out through the season?

Good set of fixture IMO, no groupings of tough fixtures top 7 all spead out though season with exception of opening two fixtures. Good start

1) We win fuck all anyway at WHL so get the fixture out early, we might have sgned someone before then with a bit of luck arry might leave it to the deadline to pick up a bargain.

2) Might just catch them off guard and nick a point which will be an improvement on last year.

3) In respect of scousers need to beat the fuckers with a full strength side including Gerrard and Torres so that if they sell them it will affect their moral for a few games.

4) Nice to see we aren't playing any of promoted teams in first month or so, they will be pumped up better to get them when their confidence has been hit a bit and reality has set in

5) We have to play all the teams twice doesn't fucking matter as long as we don't do a typical city and perform to the best of our capabilities.

6) We should be aiming for 80+ points really looking forward to it and bring it on.

If only there was a way for this situation to even itself out through the season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.