can this be challenged?

dont give a toss if we're home the first 5 games or away the first five games, we play every team twice during the course of the season, whats the problem?

dw7 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
i cant believe how far this thread has come, been some serious drugs taken to get this paranoid, we could have the title wrapped up before our last away game ;). then its irrelevant.

im just pissed off at been away 1st 5 season on the trot

you have to go there at some point, spurs is a good away to get out the way.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:48 pm --<br /><br />
de niro said:
brianstrousers said:
i agree,as if it makes any fuckin difference

it does to the fans that attend the games.

why, we havnt had a game since 09th may, not like they aint had chance to save.

dw7 said:
mackenzie said:
I do believe that some fixtures seem a little contrived (once again). The scum one against the toon for example on the opening day (great viewing figures to start the SKY season off there, no doubt), and the possibly perceived "grudge" match between the two North and South fourth place contenders of last season (us and spuds). However, I don't think any possible manipulation is to try and fix the outcome of the Prem itself, more a general way of generating interest from the "off" and a means to get viewing figures at a high rate. That is why you got the "Big 4" weekends of past seasons.

After all, ad revenue is a priority.

not fixed but unfair my gripe is to be playing away 5 season on the trot at the start and away last game 2/3 times out of those 5 seasons

Understood, but if you acknowledge it isn't "fixed" as such then you surely accept then that it must be random?

I am not naive, and I believe certain manipulation (whether by taking on board Police intelligence and input re "contentious fixtures", advertisement revenue, or whatever) could play into the final fixture list. However, to set out a season to try and stop any one club of winning the Prem is silly. After all, if someone outside of the usual Big 4 actually won it wouldn't it potentially open the floodgates to more viewers etc?

Ticket For Schalke said:
dw7 said:

you have to go there at some point, spurs is a good away to get out the way.

-- Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:48 pm --

de niro said:

i know but its nice to start off at home something we havent done now in 5 years or even finish at home

dw7 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

i know but its nice to start off at home something we havent done now in 5 years or even finish at home

Just pretend the home friendly is the start of the season, if that makes it better ;).

Ticket For Schalke said:
dw7 said:

de niro said:

lol,what you on about? we can save for ten years and we still can't afford a jet or something to get us around on boxing day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.