can this be challenged?

apart from the first and last game away's i actually think the fixtures we have though out the season look pretty good for us game by game!

leewill31 said:
apart from the first and last game away's i actually think the fixtures we have though out the season look pretty good for us game by game!

I'm not having that. The bastards have made us play every team home and away AGAIN.

I can't understand the fuss. I am not happy that we are away on the first and last day of the season yet again but other than that, what is the problem? It's the same 38 fixtures for everyone.

hgblue said:
leewill31 said:

I'm not having that. The bastards have made us play every team home and away AGAIN.

And we don't play any serious contenders for the top 4 in the last 5 games!!
What a set of bastards!!

hgblue said:
leewill31 said:

is that allowed!

mackenzie said:
hgblue said:

What a set of bastards!!

Great spot, Macca.

Pam said:
mackenzie said:
What a set of bastards!!

Great spot, Macca.

it was the point i was trying to make with the fixtures if you go though them it looks damn good game by game.

And we fear no one, anyway, not Spurs, not the Dippers, not any bugger.

Just think positively, we beat Spuds, we beat Scousers, we beat Sunderland will we complain about the fixtures then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.