can this be challenged?

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Pigeonho said:
Spurs play us us ffs! Whether its at home is not an issue. Last year we beat blackburn away, 2 years before that we best west ham, away. It's not like we've not made good starts from these so called fixed fixtures.

we don't beat spurs nowadays, so yeah, it is a big deal compared to west ham or blackburn away.
Well then we will just have to put that right and stop bitching about it, won't we.

Just spoken to my friend who is a West Brom fan -their first four away fixtures are Chelsea, United, Arsenal and Liverpool

So might put our complaining in perspective a bit

Agreed De Niro it is a piss take big time, but as usual we will just have to take it up the ass!!

I'd Imagine away at Spuds will be moved to Sky's 'Super Sunday' so at least I'll get a chance to give the Cockney twunt! ;-)

Totally agree with de niro on this, this is the season where we can really shut the media up, and make the PL choke on their red nuts. Come on Blues!!!

Pigeonho said:
pissedagain said:
its not paranoia..its called being switched on, if this was a one off yes i would agree with you but clearly its not a one off
It's total paranoia and really embarrassing to be honest. If this was united and you heard they were going to appeal their fixture list, you would have a field day. You need to get over yourselves and realise the computer has dished out what its dished out. No conspiracy, no fiddling, just fixtures plain and simple. If we play spurs away first or mid season, it doesn't matter.

if it was a one off maybe, 2 seasons maybe but fuck me this stinks to high heaven. we again play the rags AT THE SWAMP early feb, it can't be coincidence every fucking season.

If I'm right in thinking that we haven't had a home start since 2004, this is now the 6th season starting away.

This makes the odds of which, 1 in 64. This is equivalent to tossing a 'tails' six times in a row, a little higher than picking the Ace of Hearts out of a fully shuffled pack, and around the same as Ghana winning the World Cup.

As I said on previous post, we really were not going to get any favours or even a fair set of fixtures.

Does it matter?

We do have to play everyone but it is very nice to get off to a good start, thats why the Champions and the scum always get what on paper are winning starts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.