can this be challenged?

Jack74 said:
Whats up now ? Every1 as to play each other twice hope none of them lot are looking at this thread , no wonder they call us bitter.

Do u really think when they are sorting the fixtures out they gather round and say lets fuck City over and all start laughing like a bunch of girls , and when sorting out Trafford they start high-fiving each other and whoop whooping

MCFC OK

I think the point to most football fans if you go is that the first and last games are a celebration of the season to come and the players efforts over the season gone. You should always get the chance to celebrate one of them with your home crowd.
I would be well pissed off if I was still there.

I don't really see the difference of the order we play our matches in. We have to play them all at some point. As long as we go a little bit further again this season......

For me its not who we play when, because you have to play everyone at some stage - but I just like to be at home on first / last day so would be nice to see it happen occasionally

Two immediate fixture changes:

Liverpool H will move as will Sunderland A the following week because of our Europa qualifiers on the previous Thursday.

Yet again, the Swamp derby is on the date nearest the Munich anniversary, paranoia or not this happens too often for it to be coincidence.

cant understand some people on here,so we have spurs away 1st game if we beat them then the scouse shite at home you will all be saying what a great start to the season.get a grip have faith.dont you think spurs fans will be thinking shit city 1st game of the season.with our new signings to come think they will be more worried about us than we are about them.

I understand the champions are at home 1st game but as the scum didnt win it surely we should be at home 1st or last game this season. YES it does make a difference, everyone cant wait for 1st game its away so only few thousand will get to see it, i suppose we have the last game to celebrate the season, oh wait a minute, its a joke so those that say it doesnt matter, bullshit

bluemoon201164 said:
cant understand some people on here,so we have spurs away 1st game if we beat them then the scouse shite at home you will all be saying what a great start to the season.get a grip have faith.dont you think spurs fans will be thinking shit city 1st game of the season.with our new signings to come think they will be more worried about us than we are about them.

it's just the expectation that comes with it, I know that a number of people on here will be using these games as an opportunity to call for Mancini's head unless we win them, so yeah, I'd rather play these games spaced out over the season.

Damocles said:
If I'm right in thinking that we haven't had a home start since 2004, this is now the 6th season starting away.

This makes the odds of which, 1 in 64. This is equivalent to tossing a 'tails' six times in a row, a little higher than picking the Ace of Hearts out of a fully shuffled pack, and around the same as Ghana winning the World Cup.

No, those odds are wrong. From what I gather the champions start at home the season after winning it, so the 3 seasons they won it have to be taken out of the calculation

Apart from beating them on there big day when else have we played them lot in February around that date not sayin we have not just cant remember it last year it was September the year before April the year before that November ( i think ) under Keegan it was December

MCFC OK

uweuweuwe said:
On the bright side so far we only play one of the so called big 4 once a month
not like in the past when we have teams like the rags and arse back to back.

on the spurs game hopefully they could have had a hard qulifiing in chumps league so may be a bit knackered

as for rags let them have blackpool at home last game they need all the luck they can when trying to fight for that 7th place

Spurs' qualifier is a few days after.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.