Can we cut Edin a break?

I can't help thinking that he needs a run of games to recover his confidence. He seems pretty pissed off to me and I reckon Bobby wants to replace him. Nobody's fault. Just saying.

damoclese is a clever man and i watched his words a lot...even clever men are wrong sometimes..im willing to back my balls up and say he is wrong

Dzeko is an odd one for me, one minute he looks top and then he makes a mistake, I think confidence is key with him, he has got some goals and hopefully his overall play just perks back up. Its not like he's a complete hindrence, links up play well at times, just needs to add a bit of consistency to his game.

I really don't get the stick he receives from a lot of the supporters too. He's a world class goalscorer and goals are what strikers are judged off. No, he isn't the prettiest footballer to watch, but he's definitely a dangerous weapon to have alongside players with more technical class. Dzeko would be ahead of Balotelli every day of the week for me, his work rate is good, his link up play is good although sometimes loses the ball for us by a poor first touch. He hasn't played much football, but he had 3 great chances against Southampton and scored 1, he had 2 great chances against Liverpool and should have won the game for us and he had 3 great chances today and scored 1. You really cannot grumble, the man wins football matches for us.

Some fans on the board rave about Suarez or Torres even though Dzeko has a far superior goal record in the PL for the last 2 seasons. In my opinion, I think he's a world class finisher and those kinds of players are really hard to find. Love the guy. Edin Dzekoooooo Owooooahhhh Edin Dzekooooooo!! Owoaaahhhhhhh EDIN DZEKOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Yet again another Dzeko goal. And no coincidence it came from a cross.

We are lucky to have 4 outstanding strikers. Tevez and Dzeko played very well today. Tevez put in a great shift and Dzeko's hold up play was good. A goal for each will be good for their confidence

edin is better than mario ..at the moment..it may change may not..anyone that disagrees that edin is better than mario for man city is wrong...............................imo

cyprustavern said:
damoclese is a clever man and i watched his words a lot...even clever men are wrong sometimes..im willing to back my balls up and say he is wrong
What is he saying that's wrong? A forum is place to debate things but the Dzeko fanboys (who couldn't give a shit about city) cant take anything negative about him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.