Can we cut Edin a break?

If he gets a run of games over the next few weeks I think he'll get a few goals. I'll be supporting him.

Big critic of Edin (tho at games I always give him my full support) but he played very well yesterday. Couple of shitty moments but far, far outweighed by the good. Great movement for his goal and was unlucky not to get another couple but Milner and Kolarov both picked the wrong option.

Deserves to keep his place (redundant as it is with Mario and Kun both out)

Mike N said:
If he gets a run of games over the next few weeks I think he'll get a few goals. I'll be supporting him.

I said yesterday..at the rate hes scoring hes on for 20+ goals this season..

15,000 fuckups and misplaced passes mind... but hey ho goals win games and titles..

Dzeko is a player that you don't know what you're gunna get from him. One moment his first touch will be wank, the next it will be perfect. I thought he did well yesterday, held the ball up well and was a threat both in the air and on the floor. It wasn't his best game, but he does get unfair stick on here. Whenever he plays, he puts himself about and ends up getting chances, he may not take them every time, but he gets in there. If he gets a run of games under his belt, and his confidence builds, he is a very very good player.

Re: Can wenow cut Edin a break?

JasminBosnia said:
The best third/fourth choice striker in the world :). Those who boo him, kicking chairs, think he is second division player, etc. should check how many important goals he scored so far (Notts Co., Blackburn away, 4 at WHL, Wigan away, 2 at swamp, QPR away and home, etc.). You have to get used to him asap because his game might change only a bit in our current style of play. If you think he is shite and not good enough to wear a blue, tell me why RM kept him in a squad?

This season, our problem is defense as we concede at least a goal every game. Hart, Kompany, Kolo, Lescott, Zaba, Kolarov and Clichy are not up to speed.
We put ourselves under pressure by not taking our chances. It was almost too easy at times it was like a training ground game. We were careless.

Strikers job is to score goals, and Dzeko's record over the last 2 seasons is 16 from 31. Consider the number of appearances from the bench and it becomes even more impressive.

JasminBosnia said:
mancity5 said:
Dzeko is just a tall Adrian Heath .............

A) Because he gets a frequent abuse from certain supporters or
B) Because he score 4 goals in one game vs 4 goals in like 100 games?

:)

No, because their both Shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.