Can we cut Edin a break?

EaglesFan said:
By now it is OBVIOUS some people here just flat-out dislike Dzeko, mostly for non-football reasons (i.e. people saying he had a BAD game today).

We played 3 games, and have 7 points.

Dzeko has 2 goals in 3 games, one an equalizer and the other one for the lead today (and you could argue he played a great part in Skrtel's mistake turned in by Tevez)

You can dislike him all you want, but No Dzeko - and we could have 3 points (3 ties) in 3 games instead of 7.

So - can we cut the lad a fucking break??

Just saying - people need to get their head out their ass - you can dislike the player, but please have some sense and at least save it for when he struggles.
I like Edin and think he will be great this year but you need to give it a rest mate..you are obsessed to the point of sickness! who cares what some on here think, just watch him play and enjoy it...the fans always get behind him at the game

Agree completely with the OP, its obvious for us all to see that Edin isn't a player who likes to play fancy football on the edge of the box. He needs to, like yesterday, get good supply in and around the six yard box.

We all want City to do well and should fully support whoever throws on that shirt, it doesn't benefit anybody in any way if he gets slated from the off because you simply don't like him. We have made a good start to the season and could be purely coincidental the only game we didn't win was the one he didn't play the majority of.

Forza Edin

JasminBosnia said:
The best third/fourth choice striker in the world :). Those who boo him, kicking chairs, think he is second division player, etc. should check how many important goals he scored so far (Notts Co., Blackburn away, 4 at WHL, Wigan away, 2 at swamp, QPR away and home, etc.). You have to get used to him asap because his game might change only a bit in our current style of play. If you think he is shite and not good enough to wear a blue, tell me why RM kept him in a squad?

This season, our problem is defense as we concede at least a goal every game. Hart, Kompany, Kolo, Lescott, Zaba, Kolarov and Clichy are not up to speed.
You're right, he is the best 4th striker going and we are lucky to have him doing that.

But I have never heard boos, home or away and I doubt you do on your stream.

SWP's back said:
JasminBosnia said:
The best third/fourth choice striker in the world :). Those who boo him, kicking chairs, think he is second division player, etc. should check how many important goals he scored so far (Notts Co., Blackburn away, 4 at WHL, Wigan away, 2 at swamp, QPR away and home, etc.). You have to get used to him asap because his game might change only a bit in our current style of play. If you think he is shite and not good enough to wear a blue, tell me why RM kept him in a squad?

This season, our problem is defense as we concede at least a goal every game. Hart, Kompany, Kolo, Lescott, Zaba, Kolarov and Clichy are not up to speed.
You're right, he is the best 4th striker going and we are lucky to have him doing that.

I bet Liverpool wish they had Dzeko tbh.. suarez and Borini just aint doing it.

SWP's back said:
JasminBosnia said:

Never heard anyone boo Edin at The Etihad.

No other team in the UK has a better 3rd / 4th choice striker in my opinion

The issue with Dzeko is very much square peg in a round hole he will always cause problems with high balls into the box. Problem is 90 odd % of our play is to feet and that is where he does struggle as his first touch is always a yard in front they say great players adjust to the style of the team they are in Dzeko still hasn't. That said he will score goals with the right service and when he is confident he scores for fun. Issue there when he isn't its painfully obvious where as an off form Tevez or Aguero will still probably score.

Danielmanc said:
SWP's back said:
JasminBosnia said:

Never heard anyone boo Edin at The Etihad.

No other team in the UK has a better 3rd / 4th choice striker in my opinion

He's a better 2nd choice striker than most others in england

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.