Cannabis

Wear the tee-shirt and people will look. And, as half the people looking have tried the illegal thing on your shirt and pretty much all the other half want to, it's going to be a popular tee shirt.

There is no reasoned case for cannabis being illegal. There is a political case for it being illegal.

Politics has fuck all to do with reason.

mammutly said:
Wear the tee-shirt and people will look. And, as half the people looking have tried the illegal thing on your shirt and pretty much all the other half want to, it's going to be a popular tee shirt.

There is no reasoned case for cannabis being illegal. There is a political case for it being illegal.

Half the people? I would guess 95% of the adults I know have tried it

Kippaxian said:
Probably a bit behind the times here, but what is the legal stance with this?
I dont smoke, tobacco or weed etc, but I thought it had been classified quite low now meaning an almost "tolerance" approach to smoking it?
Often see people smoking a joint in the street and nobody bats an eyelid anymore.
Would the police bother with a "smoker" walking along Deansgate say or would they not be arsed?

If you're smoking outside you're taking a risk. You do see/smell people doing it but you've got to have your wits about you and personally I wouldn't do it too publically anyway.

I've never known a cop to be cool about weed. Ever.

I'm not sure but I think it's class B and was only class C for a few years.

I find people's attitudes vary, some see it as heroin level of abuse whilst others don't really care.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Kippaxian said:
I dont smoke, tobacco or weed etc, but I thought it had been classified quite low now meaning an almost "tolerance" approach to smoking it?
Often see people smoking a joint in the street and nobody bats an eyelid anymore.
Would the police bother with a "smoker" walking along Deansgate say or would they not be arsed?

If you're smoking outside you're taking a risk. You do see/smell people doing it but you've got to have your wits about you and personally I wouldn't do it too publically anyway.

I find people's attitudes vary, some see it as heroin level of abuse whilst others don't really care.

Taken most things. Skunk has fucked me up the most. Fucked up in a good way that is.

johnmc said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Kippaxian said:

Taken most things. Skunk has fucked me up the most. Fucked up in a good way that is.

You can't beat a good toke of some skunk!

FantasyIreland said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I knew one but thats not to say he advocated its use either.

Sorry, I didn't mean off duty, I meant I've never heard a story of someone being caught with it and it turning out OK. I've seen it get vaguely overlooked at gigs/festivals outdoors etc but that's when it's hard for them to really trace or do anything about.

I don't think your average smoker has much to worry about unless you're stupid enough to smoke it right in front of the police.

They still seem to go after the growers quite fervently though.

It's an addictive drug - I worshipped it every day for years - happy days - glad they're over though.

I saw someone with a weed tattoo on his neck,I had to get this translated because every time I see him I read it as **** !

andyhinch said:
mammutly said:

Half the people? I would guess 95% of the adults I know have tried it
Even my straight down the line uncle and auntie have tried it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.