Cannot believe this

Challenger1978 said:
Lavinda Past said:
Let's take this one step at a time....

1. Don't challenge her... Wait and see what she says
2. Call her a lying **** and tell her you're going to post all her nudie snaps on BM
3. Apply chloroform to the biatch.
4. Undress her and take more photos (ensuring that they meet BM rules)
5. Post photos to BM
6. PM andyhinch for advice on next action.

7. insert butt plug

Good thinking. Payback time

CTID1988 said:
Challenger1978 said:
Lavinda Past said:

2. Call her a lying **** and tell her you're going to post all her nudie snaps on BM
5. Post photos to BM

7. insert butt plug

Good thinking. Payback time

I don't think he meant in yourself.

RandomJ said:
Ducado said:
Perhaps it's just me, but why would anyone want to share this, especially in this forum, it's the equivalent to roaming around town with sign on your back saying "Punch me"

It's not like he is going to get good advice, beyond kick her back doors in

I despair I really do

I think you're selling a fair few users short there. Obviously you get the ones making jokes but there are also always those with good advice to give on whatever the subject may be as well.

Really?

we have a late challenger for the BM 2013 Thread of the Year Competition unfolding here methinks...

I assume that no-one on here knows your girlfriend so i wouldn't listen to any specific 'advice'.

You now have a list of general suggestions and the cinema listings. If I was you I would stop posting on here and have a proper conversation with her, assuming she is interested.

I would doubt she is cheating on you at a cinema early in the evening. But then again, I don't know her

fuck it mate, go and hang about at the pictures and don't let her see you and if she is with a mate just go, but if she is with another guy beat the crap out of him, it wont matter as she will go for him anyway.

Challenger1978 said:
Lavinda Past said:

5. Post photos to BM

7. insert butt plug
Why would he want to wear a butt plug?

Blue Hefner said:
I would doubt she is cheating on you at a cinema early in the evening. But then again, I don't know her
I'm not so sure, some girls are hobbitual liars.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.