Cannot believe this

117 M34 said:
Ask her what time the film started (when you are with her so she can't google it) then check the viewing times and see if the times match up.
Miss-Marple-006.jpg

I hope the poor girl hasn't been to that snide Nike shop in the Lowry to buy him a nice surprise belated Christmas present, that she intended presenting to him tomorrow evening.

Seriously, I hope she hasn't.

Would be well boring.

Perhaps it's just me, but why would anyone want to share this, especially in this forum, it's the equivalent to roaming around town with sign on your back saying "Punch me"

It's not like he is going to get good advice, beyond kick her back doors in

I despair I really do

She's been getting fucked by someone else, simple as that. Don't trust them as far as you can throw them.

10ns22o.jpg

Ducado said:
Perhaps it's just me, but why would anyone want to share this, especially in this forum, it's the equivalent to roaming around town with sign on your back saying "Punch me"

I despair I really do
Just spat cake out you ****

Ducado said:

I despair I really do

I think you're selling a fair few users short there. Obviously you get the ones making jokes but there are also always those with good advice to give on whatever the subject may be as well.

Let's take this one step at a time....

1. Don't challenge her... Wait and see what she says
2. Call her a lying **** and tell her you're going to post all her nudie snaps on BM
3. Apply chloroform to the biatch.
4. Undress her and take more photos (ensuring that they meet BM rules)
5. Post photos to BM
6. PM andyhinch for advice on next action.

Lavinda Past said:
Let's take this one step at a time....

1. Don't challenge her... Wait and see what she says
2. Call her a lying **** and tell her you're going to post all her nudie snaps on BM
3. Apply chloroform to the biatch.
4. Undress her and take more photos (ensuring that they meet BM rules)
5. Post photos to BM
6. PM andyhinch for advice on next action.

7. insert butt plug

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.