Cannot believe this

CTID1988 said:
She is a lying twat. Apparently she went to the cinema at 6... Shes jsut text me know saying "whats your problem, ive just been watching the hobbit at the lowry with my mates"

Ah, so the hobbit is an hour long now is it? Bollocks. What a fucking twat

2 hours 40 minute runtime plus 30 minutes of adds, so over 3 hours.

Well,well,well.

We are six pages in and so far not one of the Bluemoon Ladies has been on to offer up a potential explanation or a reasonable defence with regards this Strumpets loose morals.

"Corrie" an hour long special tonight is it?

andyhinch said:
CTID1988 said:
She is a lying twat. Apparently she went to the cinema at 6... Shes jsut text me know saying "whats your problem, ive just been watching the hobbit at the lowry with my mates"

At what time do I start a parody thread;)

Give it an hour

CTID1988 said:

My dear Frodo, you asked me once if I had told you everything there was to know about my adventures. And while I can honestly say I've told you the truth, I may not have told you all of it. I am old, Frodo. I am not the same hobbit as I once was. It is time for you to know what really happened.

CTID1988 said:

She's not the brightest is she. OP now is the time to plan carefully as she's clearly lying about something and if it's going to end make sure it's on your terms.

Hamann Pineapple said:
CTID1988 said:

My dear Frodo, you asked me once if I had told you everything there was to know about my adventures. And while I can honestly say I've told you the truth, I may not have told you all of it. I am old, Frodo. I am not the same hobbit as I once was. It is time for you to know what really happened.

tumblr_mt80mvKYGn1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

FUCKING PMSL that was brilliant, well done Hamann Pineapple.

Ah well, fuck her, looks like im no longer the Lord Of Her Ring.
New years Eve tomorrow, im gonna go mental

andyhinch said:
CTID1988 said:

At what time do I start a parody thread;)

When you return home. No point doing it on your phone. also what's the film like as I've not had time to watch it yet. Seems it 2 hours 40 long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.