Can't Wait for The Summer Departure of...

sneakitawc said:
today aside, you can't really argue with tevez's shot-to-goal ratio. however, i think the number of times he runs into dead-ends instead of looking up and passing is stopping us from scoring four, five or six a game à la chelsea earlier in the season.
That is the simple point Bigga is trying to make, but folks here are too emotional to take it. Like being a city player suddenly absolves you from any criticism.

Dax777 said:
sneakitawc said:
today aside, you can't really argue with tevez's shot-to-goal ratio. however, i think the number of times he runs into dead-ends instead of looking up and passing is stopping us from scoring four, five or six a game à la chelsea earlier in the season.
That is the simple point Bigga is trying to make, but folks here are too emotional to take it. Like being a city player suddenly absolves you from any criticism.

Totally agree. Some fail to see the bigger picture. The point is that we actually have one now.

SalfordCityBlue said:
Bigga said:
So, it's wrong to discuss wanting CT to pass more at crucial times??

Mm. Well, we can all hope for Rosy Discussions in the future. I prefer to still discuss improvements on team play. You can choose to see the 'cup half empty'.

I'd rather talk about this stuff at a win, than when/ if we dropped two points because of it.

Your thread title is completely at odds with your protestations mate. How are you 'discussing wanting CT to pass more'? by saying you can't wait for him to leave?

It's a hatchet job. An admittedly insignificant one, but nonetheless.

Uncalled for and unnecessary.

Not at all. No one else has had a real problem with seeing what I mean. Just you, it seems. I'd like him to change how he plays FOR the team and cannot see why he doesn't. The team have adapted, he hasn't.

In MY mind, the CT you see now is the same CT from Hughes' era. Nothing's changed.

mackenzie said:
Dax777 said:

Totally agree. Some fail to see the bigger picture. The point is that we actually have one now.

Thank you guys.

It really IS that simple.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
so you still want him to leave right? after all that's what your thread title says...

Thread is bollocks.

Nice to see the MOTD pundits giving him the credit he's due... And they're supposed to hate us lol.

With friends like these, who needs enemies?

I totally get what Biggy Big Bigs is saying.

I've screamed at Tevez to pass before now.

I'll keep him as he is though.

He aint scored at home since the transfer request (unless he has, and then I 100% retract and shut up before I go on - weed aint the best memory aid).

EDIT: NO I don't think he has. So I expect him to score a goal, show us how much he loves it and then get start letting others have a chance.

I know that sounds teenage of me, but I honestly think that is how Carlos works.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Bigga said:
Thank you guys.

It really IS that simple.

so you still want him to leave right? after all that's what your thread title says...

He wanted to leave us a couple of weeks ago.

Yes he withdrew his transfer request but for how long?

Dax777 said:
sneakitawc said:

Ohhhhh, now I see: the point is, if Tevez didn't run into dead ends quite so much, we be scoring 4/5/6 goals a game, like Chelsea did, twice.

lol.

Dem that emotion! Dem it! Give me logical, rational, reasonable posters!

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Mancio said:
nope mate , you cant play two centre forward in that manner if you play also a trequartista (silva) and a central attacking midfielder (yaya). 3 of them would play in the same zone. you instead can if you play 4-4-1-1 , but this isnt mancini set up.

The three of them are 'playing in the same zone' under the current system anyway.

I don't want to sound rude about this, but watching a game on the internet there are lots of things you cannot see and pick up. Toure, Tevez and Silva are often playing in the same areas. In fact, it would not be too outlandish to suggest that when City are in possession, not chasing a long ball after being under the cosh, those three have no proper positions.

For most of the game against Villa, albeit with Balotelli playing in Tevez's position, Toure spent most of his time in the 'centre forward position.

There is an argument for saying that Mancini won't play those three and Dzeco as it compromise other areas of the team. But that argument certainly isn't based around those three players getting in the way of each other.

mate i watch the games on a 50" HD thanks to sky italy. its not as to be at the stadium but its not as to watch a fucking streming in a 7" window ;)

with balotelli playing centre forward yaya and silva has space becouse the guy often go wide even without the ball and when he get the ball he quikly pass the ball back or wide , while tevez rarely , very very rarely go wide becouse he like come back to get the ball and then he like run with the boll , and this strangles the team play building.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.