Can't Wait for The Summer Departure of...

Give him a strike partner and then start giving him stick if he doesn't pass to him. To ask Tevez to plough a lonely furrow against two Centre Halfs eager to kick shit out of him, and then lambast him for being selfish is just silly. How many goals has the lad scored this season? How many assists? Ok, he had a poor game in front of goal yesterday, but he was still busting a gut in the cause. Tevez and Torres up front and we win the league imo.

One off day and all the wankers come out since king Collin he is the only true world class player we had now we have Silver is he next if he has an off day no wonder we are laughed at

Just another poor reflection on some of the 'fans' that come on here really.

You see the effort that Carlos puts in every minute that he is on the pitch, the chances he makes for himself, and for others (isn't he still our leading provider) and the poor goal scoring form of the players he provides the chances then I think he is entitled to an off day

Lets be honest, on another day, he would easily have had a hat trick yesterday and this waste of time thread would never have been started. Yes he missed a few, didn't affect the outcome and three points was rightfully ours.

When he goes nine months without scoring from open play then yes, start a thread saying you can't wait to see the back of him now, but not after 90 minutes of missed opportunites

Bigga said:
...Tévez.

If there was one player that is the antitheses to the free flowing team play that is trying be instilled into the Manchester City ethos, it is him.

Man City stop, as a team, when the ball gets to him in the penalty box. Where the lads may be willing runners for support for him for the first few attacks, the support begins to tail off in earnest after that. Our attackers now begin to look for fortunate ricochets, rather than expect the ball from him, for a simple tap in.

Silva has been there for the tap in, Yaya and probably others, that I can't recount just yet. I can't blame the under pressure Adam Johnson for not picking out Touré, as the alternative to Tévez, in the box as he merely is between a rock and a hard place on such decisions.

Man, I know people will have a go, but I see what I see and Tévez is a square peg in a round hole when it comes to team play, as a whole.

Tévez works for Tévez and no one else.

I agree with every word. "We can't win without Tevez"...on the contrary we struggle to win with him because EVERYTHING has to go through him or he spits his dummy out.

Without Carlos in the side the goals will come from everywhere else because we look freeflowing and unselfish.

Bigga said:
There's been some bloody awesome responses on this thread from those that have a decent opinion on why they think I'm wrong. Even the sh*t comments from the non thinkers have 'contributed'.

I am surprised, though, about the main explanation for Tévez's play being "that's how top strikers are" being the only defence!!

However, let me make things clear...

Again, I have no issue with his 'work rate'. That has no bearing on anything. Nobody who has an issue with my point can argue that a truly 'great striker' is ALWAYS aware of what is happening around him and utilise that situation in the best way.

Single-minded is one thing, but trying to beat 3 or 4 defenders in the box, unaware(or aware!) that you have two of your colleagues free and not choosing that option smacks of utter selfishness.
\
So what...you're a Tevez-hater or something?

If this was an article from the Sun by Cuntis - The majority on here would be up in arms (incl. bigga) How can you really think Tevez is a detriment to our team? Arse play really good football, imagine if Tevez played up top for them...they wouldn't be complaining.

Look again at yesterdays game and all that he created and was involved with, he makes us tick - with a player like that it gets the whole team buzzing, watching him panic defenders, mids etc

Some people need to have a lie down and think before they come on here... f**kin deluded?!?

SkyBlueCitizen said:
Bigga said:
There's been some bloody awesome responses on this thread from those that have a decent opinion on why they think I'm wrong. Even the sh*t comments from the non thinkers have 'contributed'.

I am surprised, though, about the main explanation for Tévez's play being "that's how top strikers are" being the only defence!!

However, let me make things clear...

Again, I have no issue with his 'work rate'. That has no bearing on anything. Nobody who has an issue with my point can argue that a truly 'great striker' is ALWAYS aware of what is happening around him and utilise that situation in the best way.

Single-minded is one thing, but trying to beat 3 or 4 defenders in the box, unaware(or aware!) that you have two of your colleagues free and not choosing that option smacks of utter selfishness.
\

Well, let's be honest. There's 19 pages worth of opinion here. Some agree with all I've said, some disagree with all I've said. Some agree/ disagree with bits and bobs.

I'm not going to spoon feed you the answer to the question if you can't be bothered reading.

Bigga said:
SkyBlueCitizen said:
\

Well, let's be honest. There's 19 pages worth of opinion here. Some agree with all I've said, some disagree with all I've said. Some agree/ disagree with bits and bobs.

I'm not going to spoon feed you the answer to the question if you can't be bothered reading.
Lol

vic___bob_handbags.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.