Can't Wait for The Summer Departure of...

Y the ou can't fault his workrate and because of this he puts defenders under pressure often making them make mistakes and creating chances for us.
Where you can fault him is that sometimes he picks the wrong option. A pass instead of a shot could be more beneficial.
As far as fitting into our system of play I think that could be a problem in the future. Bobby has his idea of how he wants to play and I don't think Tevez will fit in.
At the moment he's our main scoring option and good look to him.

The worst thing about this thread is that the basic fact is wrong - Tevez did not have a 'bad game' yesterday, in fact he was magnificent, apart from his finishing (which for the most part, was a fraction of an inch off). Both MOTD and even the opposition manager (tool that he is) singled him out for praise.

As for him being selfish, I say good. The rest of the team are a little too unselfish if anything, and we border on the old 'trying to walk it in' Arsenal failing most of the time, except when Tevez picks up the ball and makes a direct assault on the opposition goal. Which you have to say, works out for us more often than it doesn't.

It is an overstated case anyway - he isn't too selfish on the vast majority of occasions. Just yesterday he linked up brilliantly with Silva on one occasion, and if we had Balotelli on the field he would have tapped that chance in at the far post after 25 seconds and everyone would be claiming it was a great interception, run and cross for Carlos. There were plenty more occasions, but there's no point listing them... If there is a clearly better option than shooting I believe Tevez will take it. Perhaps the fact that his belief in himself means he sometimes takes the wrong option because he thinks he will score is not something to crucify him for.

If he was shot shy he wouldn't be half the player he is.

Once again, we come out of a wholly positive situation looking for someone or something to have a pop at. People need to put their bottom lips away, realise modern day footballers very rarely 'love their club' and get on with backing us all the way to the title.

Great thread, let's look to get rid of our top scorer, best player and captain because he didn't score yesterday. With a bit of luck we could easily be talking about a Tevez hat trick, the selfishness you are talking about involved chances that he completely made for himself, we wouldn't have even had those shots had He not been there. Or ate you expecting him to wait for someone to catch him up whilst clean through or pass his penalty?

Hell, I don't know if I can make things any clearer to people so I'm not going to try!!

All the evidence is there in front of you. The facts are indisputable for both sides of the argument(my side is well documented, but so is the fact he's top scorer).

Questions:

Is he a team player through and through?

Does he add/ diminish to/ from our goal scoring?

Does he represent the club to you?

Does he represent you, the fans?

Does the fact he's not bothered about apologising[for the behaviour of Joorabchian] for the stupid 'transfer saga' annoy you or do you just want someone to score goals regardless how the club looks?

These questions will shape where you stand for us all to see.

Bigga said:
Hell, I don't know if I can make things any clearer to people so I'm not going to try!!

All the evidence is there in front of you. The facts are indisputable for both sides of the argument(my side is well documented, but so is the fact he's top scorer).

Questions:

Does the fact he's not bothered about apologising[for the behaviour of Joorabchian] for the stupid 'transfer saga' annoy you or do you just want someone to score goals regardless how the club looks?

These questions will shape where you stand for us all to see.

1) no.
2) add, because we wouldn't be anywhere near where we are without him.
3) no.
4) no.
5) yes, but I know he'll likely be gone in 6 months so in all honesty what's the point of him pretending he's sorry and going to stay long term only to get the fans on side and leave anyway?.

Fact is if he hadn't done what he did last month then the majority supporting you Bigga would have kept their mouth shut.

Undoubtedly yes.

Undoubtedly yes. I am staggered that anyone can think otherwise.

Undoubtedly yes.

Of course he does. Every time he wears the blue shirt.

Not sure what you are on about. Nothing to apologise for as far as I'm concerned. The club 'looks' fine over the way it's handled things. We didn't get bent over, the manager and chairman resolved it and Tevez is back giving his all for the team, club and fans.

What's the problem?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.