Can't Wait for The Summer Departure of...

pɹɐʇsɐq ǝnlq said:
Bigga said:
Well, it does surprise me is that people think I don't rate the man. But, I do. I rate him as a striker, same as I rate Torres, Messi, David Silva etc.

Do I think he suits us? No.

Not when players like Messi and Silva contribute to the overall team scoring by giving as well as shooting.
Messi and Silva are playmakers though. Tevez's job is to shoot/score goals as he's a striker.

Messi plays in exactly the same position as Tévez, yet he provides more than CT in the same position.

I made the mistake of writing Silva, when I meant Villa!!

Bigga said:
Well, it does surprise me is that people think I don't rate the man. But, I do. I rate him as a striker, same as I rate Torres, Messi, David Silva etc.

Not when players like Messi and Silva contribute to the overall team scoring by giving as well as shooting.

I think you'll find Tevez has set a few up too! As well as scoring??!

So what was your your point? You rate Tevez and Silva...Silva has scored 1, Tevez has scored 10 - Both play in the same team, link together very well IMO, Tevez is too selfish for a striker???!!

SalfordCityBlue said:
Bigga said:

I think you are backtracking, or initially were attention seeking.

To suggest you long for the departure of our best player (and someone you claim to rate) doesn't make sense.

Unless you can't get over the transfer request?

To try and make an argument for Tevez leaving on footballing grounds is a nonsense, especially when you are now comparing him to Torres and Messi?

If Mancini thinks Tevez is being too 'selfish' then he will work with him in training on it.

You don't throw the Argie out with the bathwater.

The request irks me, yes, but it's merely an addition to what irked me before. Mancini has hinted at selfishness before, mainly singling out AJ, but he wasn't the only hint.

Barca and the Arse regularly tot up +2 score lines by spreading the goals to players in better positions.

That's what makes them so feared.

Is he a team player through and through?
No, but you could count the amount of high scoring forwards that are on 1 hand

Does he add/ diminish to/ from our goal scoring?
Overall he adds to our goal scoring. It's not even debatable.

Does he represent the club to you?
Irrelevant to the topic.

Does he represent you, the fans?
Irrelevant to the topic.

Does the fact he's not bothered about apologising[for the behaviour of Joorabchian] for the stupid 'transfer saga' annoy you or do you just want someone to score goals regardless how the club looks?
Irrelevant to the topic.

Bigga said:
pɹɐʇsɐq ǝnlq said:
Messi and Silva are playmakers though. Tevez's job is to shoot/score goals as he's a striker.

Messi plays in exactly the same position as Tévez, yet he provides more than CT in the same position. I made the mistake of writing Silva, when I meant Villa!!

If that's the standard no wonder you want him out. Who exactly does compare to Messi?

City Raider said:
Bigga said:
Messi plays in exactly the same position as Tévez, yet he provides more than CT in the same position. I made the mistake of writing Silva, when I meant Villa!!

If that's the standard no wonder you want him out. Who exactly does compare to Messi?

Messi does not play in the same position as Tevez, Messi is the right of a front 3 and he occassionally interchanges within the front 3.

Bigga said:
pɹɐʇsɐq ǝnlq said:

Messi plays in exactly the same position as Tévez, yet he provides more than CT in the same position.

The don't play the same position at all. And comparing him to Messi is ridonkulous. Lol

pɹɐʇsɐq ǝnlq said:
Bigga said:

The don't play the same position at all. And comparing him to Messi is ridonkulous. Lol

In fact, I agree. is absurd to compare Tevez with Messi.

that's why pisses he me off when he wants to do the Messi.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
City Raider said:

Messi does not play in the same position as Tevez, Messi is the right of a front 3 and he occassionally interchanges within the front 3.

No, that's a fallacy. Messi drifts across the line. His STARTING position may be just that, on the right, but his true position is similar to Tévez's, behind the main striker.

It's rather like the false assumption people had of Robinho, that he's a 'left sided player'!

That used to make me chuckle all day long.

Bigga said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

No, that's a fallacy. Messi drifts across the line. His STARTING position may be just that, on the right, but his true position is similar to Tévez's, behind the main striker.

It's rather like the false assumption people had of Robinho, that he's a 'left sided player'!

That used to make me chuckle all day long.

Give it up Bigga - You sounding silly now. Tevez plays behind the main stiker? Which one AJ or Silva???
Just do what PB done last year with Mancini and say it was just a wind up....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.