Can't Wait for The Summer Departure of...

Bigga said:
nashark said:
This is one for the classics.

What's actually funny is that you're steadfastly ignoring the fact that quite a few of us Blues agree with my main and original points. Those are the people looking for the expansion of the team, where we should be a GENUINE goal threat with the INCLUSION of Tévez, rather than without him.

Does it not make for sad facts that we compete more as a UNIT in the last third(ultimately making better decisions in and around the pen box) without him?

That's not good.

But the answer is to give him a strike partner (Torres for me, but I suppose Dzeko would do), NOT to ditch him.

Bigga said:
nashark said:
This is one for the classics.

What's actually funny is that you're steadfastly ignoring the fact that quite a few of us Blues agree with my main and original points. Those are the people looking for the expansion of the team, where we should be a GENUINE goal threat with the INCLUSION of Tévez, rather than without him.

Does it not make for sad facts that we compete more as a UNIT in the last third(ultimately making better decisions in and around the pen box) without him?

That's not good.
But we're going off YOUR title for the thread.

hgblue said:
Bigga said:

That's not good.

But the answer is to give him a strike partner (Torres for me, but I suppose Dzeko would do), NOT to ditch him.

why the hell should we give him a partner if then he did not ever pass the ball to his partner ??

pɹɐʇsɐq ǝnlq said:
Bigga said:

That's not good.

Yes, we are and my summary remains the same. Tévez doesn't lead the line, does he? When do you see him play off the last shoulder forcing the defenders back, as a rule, when we don't have a corner to defend? You don't.

He's an unorthodox striker cos he's not a main striker, by design. PERHAPS a main striker may be the answer, but it means switching to 4-4-2/ 4-4-1-1, with the dropping of Silva or Tévez, for me.

They cannot both be in a system like that for me.

Bigga said:
pɹɐʇsɐq ǝnlq said:

Yes, we are and my summary remains the same. Tévez doesn't lead the line, does he? When do you see him play off the last shoulder forcing the defenders back, as a rule, when we don't have a corner to defend? You don't.

He's an unorthodox striker cos he's not a main striker, by design. PERHAPS a main striker may be the answer, but it means switching to 4-4-2/ 4-4-1-1, with the dropping of Silva or Tévez, for me.

christ, so silva is off now as well ;)

Bigga said:
pɹɐʇsɐq ǝnlq said:

Balo on the left of a front three, Silva on the right, Torres/Dzeko in the middle, Tevez in the hole, Yaya plays in his more accustomed deeper role with Barry or De Jong missing out (on current form Barry).

With that formation, you simply lose the drive and threat Yaya has from mid. We all see the difference when he's made to just contain in the middle. We're not anywhere near effective.

As anyone with any nous will tell you, the system allows Barry to cover such runs and keep NdJ from being exposed as the single DM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.