Car driving standards

Who are you? The Police? Dont worry about what I’m doing. You just worry about how you’re making it more dangerous for everyone else. Answer this…. Why would you choose to drive in the middle lane if the inside lane is clear? It’s bizarre.
You're speeding but i'm making it dangerous for others? Yeah right.

It can be but I've found that the inside lane is yer friend. I have always tended to avoid Paris even if it means a few more miles on the journey.
Once got a lift into Paris off a French cavalry officer. Flew down the hill and onto the roundabout at champs elysee without slowing down then tore round it before taking a sharp turn and going down a ramp that went underground to the stables. Was in a car and not on a horse..

I'm currently sat in Sheffield childrens hospital intensive care unit with my daughter who was hit last night.

I'm absolutely heartbroken as to that I seen when I got to the site....bodies everywhere and my daughter unconscious face down being helped by locals.

All the people were making there way back into the village after the fair had shut and then hit.

Can't get that image out of my head it's killing me.
Ahh man that is awful, every parents worst nightmare, hope your daughter has recovered and out of intensive care.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.