Car driving standards

Once got a lift into Paris off a French cavalry officer. Flew down the hill and onto the roundabout at champs elysee without slowing down then tore round it before taking a sharp turn and going down a ramp that went underground to the stables. Was in a car and not on a horse..
I don't know whether it's urban myth or not, but I once heard that motor insurance didn't apply going round the Arc de Triomphe!

Only this afternoon, I was doing 29-32ish down a 30 road and some **** who was miles behind me at one point must have been doing well over 40 and was then right up my arse trying to get me to speed up.

I didn’t.

We got to the lights and he was slamming his hands on his steering wheel and shouting at me because we’d not made the lights before they turned red. I just smirked at him.

If you’re in a rush, leave earlier you lazy ****. If you like driving fast, go and book a track day somewhere you reckless ****. I’m sticking around the speed limit, so get fucked you thick ****.

Only this afternoon, I was doing 29-32ish down a 30 road and some **** who was miles behind me at one point must have been doing well over 40 and was then right up my arse trying to get me to speed up.

I didn’t.

We got to the lights and he was slamming his hands on his steering wheel and shouting at me because we’d not made the lights before they turned red. I just smirked at him.

If you’re in a rush, leave earlier you lazy ****. If you like driving fast, go and book a track day somewhere you reckless ****. I’m sticking around the speed limit, so get fucked you thick ****.
Then set off really slow .....or stay until they change to red again.

Blast out Sham 69 so you can't hear them.

Watch them combust.

Then set off really slow .....or stay until they change to red again.

Blast out Sham 69 so you can't hear them.

Watch them combust.

I really need to do this.

The only time I've been caught off guard was years ago in Halifax, I didn't really know the town. I've waited to turn right at a crossroads and got over while my light is still on green. A lad from the left has then driven at speed up behind me blaring the horn for a good 10 seconds. Basically making out I've jumped the lights which on my life I was nowhere close to doing. So I gesticulated as if to say "what are you beeping at?". Next set of lights dickhead pulls into the lane next to me, gets out the car and comes up to my passenger window, unbrushed teeth everywhere shouting. It was an old car without electric windows so I leant over to try and wind the window down. I was like what's up mate, I've done nothing wrong. Little fucker threw a dig at the still closed window (didn't break it) then ran back in his car and drove off. By this point there was 2 cars between us and he shot off down a street to the left, I looked for him for about 10 mins but no sign. Probably a good thing cos the sad **** had a son of about 8yo in the car with him. I was up for knocking the **** out and taking his keys and all his belongings after that. Anybody who gets out of a car like that and throws a cheap shot deserves levelling, fucking great role model to that kid too.

What the fucks going on at roundabouts these days? Absolute fuckin amoebas. No indication, stay in the near side lane(for the whole roundabout sometimes)until your turning then indicate the wrong fucking way, because the contour of the road lurches that way. Who the fuck is teaching these pillocks to drive ? Then there's the ones who stay in the 3rd lane at 50mph and in doing so, stopping the traffic flow. It's definitely got worse the last few years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.