Car driving standards

I don't understand people not indicating especially when it takes barely any effort to use indicators.

Is it an arrogance thing? Is it meant to be "cool"? In reality, you look like a f*ckwit.
I think so yeah. Maybe they think you should know what their next move is? Like the ones who pull out then indicate. Almost like a game to them isn't it.

I live out in the wilds of the Shropshire countryside & to be honest I dont find the driving to bad round here, Obviously a lot quieter than the towns & citys but considering some of the lanes are so narrow, its not to bad,
the main problem is when you get a huge tractor with a huge trailer nearly taking you out & you look up to cab & there is what looks like a 14 year old kid driving the thing while looking at his mobile phone!

Update:

My daughter is out of ICU and onto HDU.
She has 2 breaks in her pelvis, ruptured spleen, air under her lung and had a blood transfusion.

She is stable but in so much pain when the morphine wares off.

It is going to a long recovery for her both physically and mentally.

I keep having breakdowns thinking about the whole event and I know this will haunt me forever.

Thanks for the good wishes

Update:

She has 2 breaks in her pelvis, ruptured spleen, air under her lung and had a blood transfusion.

I keep having breakdowns thinking about the whole event and I know this will haunt me forever.

Wishing you and your family all the best, apologies I have only just seen your post. Puts our stupid little rants into perspective.

Hope they throw the book at the subhuman piece of shit that did this, but that's for another time. The main thing is your daughter is still here, and hope she makes a strong recovery.

Update:

Awful. Sincere good wishes for recovery mate

I'm currently sat in Sheffield childrens hospital intensive care unit with my daughter who was hit last night.

I'm absolutely heartbroken as to that I seen when I got to the site....bodies everywhere and my daughter unconscious face down being helped by locals.

All the people were making there way back into the village after the fair had shut and then hit.

Can't get that image out of my head it's killing me.
Hope she's OK blue.
My daughter had been to the carnival and told what had happen.
What a shit world this is

Thats truly awful news Ashy,
I hope your daughter is on her way to recovery.

Just seen your update:
So glad she is out of intensive care. Good luck to you all in her recovery.
The fucking twat who did is it complaining on Facebook about his care in hospital.
The fucking fat twat.
Best thing that can happen to him is get sent down.

Update:

Really glad she's out of icu..all very best to you and the family.get well ASAP

Update:

Wish her a speedy recovery. Be strong for her mate she needs her dad to be a pillar of strength now.
Hope whoever did it gets the book thrown at them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.