Carabao Cup 4th Round Draw | Liverpool (H) | 8pm, Thurs 22nd December

Cup scheme should be getting this at no more than £15. We're commuting to the game before we know the opponent, that's what we would be paying if we had drawn a league 1 side so it should be what we pay when drawing Liverpool.

totally right, and the kids tickets are hardly a bargain, best part of a ton for me, for a carabao cup game where the 1st team may not even be involved, the savings for cup scheme members are shite.

totally right, and the kids tickets are hardly a bargain, best part of a ton for me, for a carabao cup game where the 1st team may not even be involved, the savings for cup scheme members are shite.
What are the prices for under 18s don’t know if it’s an error by the club or my phones problem but I can only see adult and 18-21?

I think 22.50/25 is quite reasonable
I'm not suggesting it is unreasonable but it's the top of the price cap, they literally couldn't have charged us more for the game. an extra tenner per person just before Christmas hurts peoples wallets much more than it benefits city. We've signed up to go to the game regardless of the opposition, we shouldn't be then paying the top end of the cap just because the team we draw is a rival.

City want as many signing up to the cup scheme as possible. Seeing a game like this at a £15 for cup scheme members instead of them charging the most they can sees sign ups go through the roof next season. For those that go every game and will sign up regardless we will take the £5 discount but for those undecided on signing up, saving £5 a game isn't enticing when you can just skip the first game and recoup the savings and then pick and choose.

Reactions: PPT
Fuck me they have given the feral twats the whole of the top tier. Let's hope GMP have their finest on duty that night and the riot squad as well as the fraud squad are on duty that night.
No matter who we got drawn against they would have been offered all the top tier, just like Chelsea. Although Chelsea never totally sold out. That's what they're entitled to in the cup games.

No matter who we got drawn against they would have been offered all the top tier, just like Chelsea. Although Chelsea never totally sold out. That's what they're entitled to in the cup games.
Precedent has already been set to reduce allocation on security grounds

Cup scheme should be getting this at no more than £15. We're committing to the game before we know the opponent, that's what we would be paying if we had drawn a league 1 side so it should be what we pay when drawing Liverpool.
My over 65 ticket is £22.50.
Yet my Premier League season ticket is £17.50 per game.
So it's cheaper for me to watch City vs Liverpool in the Premier League.

Hopefully I can move from SS3 to the Colin Bell for this.
I do not fancy being sitting bellow these #####.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.