Carabao Cup Final 2024 | Sun 25th February

View attachment 108212

With a goal from the worlds most expensive defender
The Rat said this live on air. you know what annoys me , he would never say that if the rags were beat by kids( like they have) when commentating. Both him and carrager need binning of both emotional wrecks and and shouldn't be commentating on their respective clubs

I switched over to super sports and watched the game totally with a foreign commentary it was great

Wow.

That's absolutely crazy. I wouldn't think the players would be best pleased listening to their manager coming out with that heading into Extra Time especially against a depleted Liverpool team.

Chavs will go mental reading that.
The touchline body language of the two managers suggested one was angry at the thought of not winning to the point he'd go all out attack because he refused to lose and had only one thought, which was winning. Had he of lost it would of been dealt with at that point but there was only a focus on winning, so he didn't lose. Then there was the other manager who was so anxious of losing his only thought was to not lose, rather than win, he wanted to not lose. And this seemed to spill into the team and possibly the crowd. Whereas Liverpool often seem to have that all or nothing attitude which spills into the crowd and players. It's why a team on paper near the end had the heart to go on to win.That sort of attitude is hard to play against but you combat that by being better than them but also by having, not just as much heart, but by playing in a way that kills their desire.

The way Liverpool played, and the amount of chances Chelsea had should play right in to our hands. They were poor and should have been punished many times over

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.