Carabao Cup Final Post-Match Thread

The two red card challenges leading to merely yellows?

The many very soft fouls given against us and actual fouls ignored for us?

The allowing of Villa players to out in poor challenges, then playing advantages (because our players rode them, including Foden about 10 times, 5 of them in one run) and never going back to speak with or book the offending players?

You genuinely missed all that?

No, didn't miss any of that. I thought a yellow was enough on both occasions though haven't seen one of them back yet (the one in the area on Aguero if that's what you're referring to?). The one where Foden got fouled a few times on one run he probably got wrong.

The officials also got a crucial corner call wrong between them ;-)

I'm not saying it was a great performance from the ref (a la Madrid) but we have had way way worse than that!

Villa fans I encountered absolute gobby disrespectful wankers. Running out of power more later.

Thought the Villa fans where alright , at least they stayed and clapped their team off the pitch , unlike the national anthem booing coach wreckers who cleared Wembley in record time after the penalty shoot out in the charity shield

No, didn't miss any of that. I thought a yellow was enough on both occasions though haven't seen one of them back yet (the one in the area on Aguero if that's what you're referring to?). The one where Foden got fouled a few times on one run he probably got wrong.

The officials also got a crucial corner call wrong between them ;-)

I'm not saying it was a great performance from the ref (a la Madrid) but we have had way way worse than that!

Thought the ref was pretty lenient with yellows and they could have had two or three before he booked Sterling.

As for the corner not being a corner, may be so, but did anyone notice it comes off Grealish's arm when he dives in and it then bounces off Gundog, should have been a free kick to us not a goal kick to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.