Carabao Cup Final Post-Match Thread

There was one behind us on the way out saying the ****s don't even realise they have won it 3 times in a row,erm i think we do
Met some at the bar just now,they are fuming

Thick gobby arseholes. They are what a return to football violence is made for

No, didn't miss any of that. I thought a yellow was enough on both occasions though haven't seen one of them back yet (the one in the area on Aguero if that's what you're referring to?). The one where Foden got fouled a few times on one run he probably got wrong.

The officials also got a crucial corner call wrong between them ;-)

I'm not saying it was a great performance from the ref (a la Madrid) but we have had way way worse than that!

The assault by Mediocre Nakamba on Aguero on halfway was a red card. Two footed, in the air, and out of control. Endangering opponent. Textbook red. I presume we had Anfield VAR in operation today.

0_PHOTO-2020-03-01-15-08-47.jpg

No City players in the Cup Final Programme Team of the Tournament - ah well

Thoughts for today.
We were mostly in second gear all game
Villa fans are gobshites and I won’t be surprised if a few received a few slaps
I hope that is the last time Mason refs us as opposition players are allowed free reign on our legs
Despite playing a weaker side than probably most expected we battered Villa who were fortunate to even have a sniff of an equaliser in the last few minutes
Stones still needs to sort his head out
Silva, Rodri and Gundogan is not a midfield three I would like to see start a premier league game
Three in a row
Function UEFA
How can a bottle of water inside the stadium cost more than a coffee?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.