Cardiff City Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Hope we don't rue not getting quality back up in for Kompany.

Kolo doing well again at Liverpool tonight. Thought he did ok last year when he stepped in for Kompany. Should we have kept him?

Boyota? Garcia? Not sure about either of those and Lescott/Nasty both being left sided narrows the options a bit. Lescott playing on the right certainly doesn't fill me with confidence.

Having said that if we play as well as we did on Monday then that will be way too much for Cardiff and I would expect a win...2-0

Great point about Kolo, I thought at the time he should have been given another two years, but Pellers has worked with Garcia before and obviously rates him, fingers crossed he works his magic, maybe he's a "confidence" player like Dzeko?

PaleBlue said:
but Pellers has worked with Garcia before and obviously rates him,

How have you come to that conclusion?

He was on the bench the other night because he's currently the most experienced of a bad bunch.

Kolo was released with reason,he wasn't good enough.Our 'mistake' is not having a replacement already signed up.

rnblade said:
Maybe it's Boyatas time to shine now VK is injured. Or maybe Micah.
I just want to see a win. I think it's going to go one of two ways.... A goal fest, or a park the bus and break us down game. As most teams did last season.

Neither,like Kolo, are good enough.

Has anyone seen Rodwell at C Half? Cup Final marking apart.

Just the sort of game that gave us trouble last season.
If we fail to win it is not a good sign for the rest of this season - even if Kompany is out and Nastastic is not 100% fit.

It is certainly one of the markers to see how good City could be under Pellegrini. Another one being what happens when we fall behind to a lower league side.

Bellamy for one will want to play out of his skin against us.

Ducado said:
kun said:
PaleBlue said:
but Pellers has worked with Garcia before and obviously rates him,
He sold him after less than 2 months.
Not true
Yes it is.

On 2 June 2009, Pellegrini was appointed as manager of Real Madrid, signing a two–year contract.
Deemed surplus to requirements at Real Madrid, García signed for S.L. Benfica in Portugal on 21 July 2009, for five years and a fee of €7 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.