Status
Not open for further replies.
kun said:
Ducado said:
kun said:
He sold him after less than 2 months.
Not true
Yes it is.

On 2 June 2009, Pellegrini was appointed as manager of Real Madrid, signing a two–year contract.
Deemed surplus to requirements at Real Madrid, García signed for S.L. Benfica in Portugal on 21 July 2009, for five years and a fee of €7 million.

If you read what happened, he was not responsible for transfers at Real

Tbilisi said:
rnblade said:
Maybe it's Boyatas time to shine now VK is injured. Or maybe Micah.
I just want to see a win. I think it's going to go one of two ways.... A goal fest, or a park the bus and break us down game. As most teams did last season.

Neither,like Kolo, are good enough.

Has anyone seen Rodwell at C Half? Cup Final marking apart.

Still say that Fernandinho would do a more than adequate job, back there, than either Boyata or Garcia, in Komp's absence.

Looked a real class act against Newcastle

Ducado said:
kun said:
Ducado said:
Yes it is.

On 2 June 2009, Pellegrini was appointed as manager of Real Madrid, signing a two–year contract.
Deemed surplus to requirements at Real Madrid, García signed for S.L. Benfica in Portugal on 21 July 2009, for five years and a fee of €7 million.

If you read what happened, he was not responsible for transfers at Real
But there is no indication that he 'rated him' and he only managed him for 6 weeks or so.

Really looking forward to this, especially after Monday night. Be interesting to see who gets Komps place.

Monday saw us off to a great start, so lets keep it up. On paper City at Cardiff should be a win on Sunday. I hope so as we need 3 points to maintain our good start, but there are a couple of things to worry about.
Craig Bellamy is a well-traveled journey-man who always likes to stick it to former employers just to make a point, it's just the way he is and we have seen it in the past. Craig will really want to make a point against City as he feels he was dissed by RM.
However, he is now 2 years older and his old knees won't last forever, so does he still have what it takes, and will our defenders be up for it?

stony said:
Really looking forward to this, especially after Monday night. Be interesting to see who gets Komps place.

I just want to know if we have got over the mental block that saw us fail to overcome teams like Cardiff last season (away from home) if we win this one quite comfortably everyone will be filled with confidence for the rest of the season

Ducado said:
stony said:

I just want to know if we have got over the mental block that saw us fail to overcome teams like Cardiff last season (away from home) if we win this one quite comfortably everyone will be filled with confidence for the rest of the season

I'm feeling pretty confident, pretty much how I felt at the start of 2011/2012. I didn't feel like that at all last season, everything seemed laboured compared to our title winning year.
I know it's early, and I was initially worried about the goals we conceded pre season, but it feels different, the team looks hungrier and fitter. Probably silly to be so confident after just one game, but to paraphrase a Scouser "I think it could be our year"

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Tbilisi said:
rnblade said:
Maybe it's Boyatas time to shine now VK is injured. Or maybe Micah.
I just want to see a win. I think it's going to go one of two ways.... A goal fest, or a park the bus and break us down game. As most teams did last season.

Neither,like Kolo, are good enough.

Has anyone seen Rodwell at C Half? Cup Final marking apart.

Still say that Fernandinho would do a more than adequate job, back there, than either Boyata or Garcia, in Komp's absence.

Looked a real class act against Newcastle

A class player, yes, but playing him at centre half (he's 5'9) is a bit much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.