Cardiff City Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm going for 2-1, we'll go 1-0 up after 30 mins of trying to break them down.

they'll equalise early second half of a set piece header, then dzeko will bag the winner around the 75th min mark.

we'll dominate possession throughout.

ban-mcfc said:

they'll equalise early second half of a set piece header, then dzeko will bag the winner around the 75th min mark.

could you pm me the lottery numbers for saturday? much appreciated...

york away to this! said:
ban-mcfc said:

could you pm me the lottery numbers for saturday? much appreciated...

7uck0ffy0u51ag

could be intresting in seeing how we perform at our away game. if we play like we did last night, then can see a hat full, cardiffs defence isnt much tbh.

all in all. 3-0 and a walk home from the ground with a big grin

4-1

My prediction: City go 1 up through Aguero 20 minutes in, then Nick a second just before half time. Cardiff get one back from Bellers but Medel get's sent off shortly afterwards, we hit them on the couter to make it 3-1 (Negredo) and then add one around the 80th minute from Jovetic.

-------------------------------------------------------Hart

---Zabaleta----------------Demichelis*-----------------Lescott----------------Clichy

-------------------------------Yaya Toure------------------Fernandinho

-------Navas------------------------------------Aguero--------------------------Silva

---------------------------------------------------Negredo

*Hopefully we can do a deal by then

If any of you care, our team will probably be:- (Bellamy may start, depends on what Malky wants)

800996_Cardiff_City.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.