Cardiff (FA Cup 4th Rd ) Post Match Thread

The pitch looked crappy after 30 minutes . My only concern that when we are breaking in numbers we frequently don't play the right ball to put someone in. We really should have had 4 or 5 as we dominated the first half.
And when we did find the right pass, we should have done better, Raheem should have had the match ball today

Warnock also deserves as much criticism - all he is bothered about is he was sent off and not available for next game. Unbelievable.

“But I was disappointed he got sent off at the end – obviously he doesn’t want to go to Leeds next weekend, because it was an absolutely pathetic challenge when on booking.

"To do something like that I think is disrespectful to team-mates.”

You’re wrong, I’m afraid. This keeps being trotted out because referees don’t act on it but the changed rule actually said: “the FA will reserve the right to take retrospective action when match officials are not in a position to fully assess a 'coming together' of players”. That is exactly the right law but it requires Mason to say he wasn’t in a position to fully assess it.

So how many players have been retrospectively banned for the potential leg breakers we have suffered this season? None?

The TVNZ news bulletin tonight focused on the tackle on Leroy briefly mentioning the score.
The maliciousness of that tackle prompted me to send an email to the FA about their incompetent officials and lack of action on their part to eradicate career ending tackles.
I do not expect any response or action from them but I have the satisfaction of registering my disgust at the FA organisation in general, so I feel a little better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.