Cardiff (FA Cup 4th Rd ) Post Match Thread

The pitch looked crappy after 30 minutes . My only concern that when we are breaking in numbers we frequently don't play the right ball to put someone in. We really should have had 4 or 5 as we dominated the first half.

We were getting back to our best with that performance & I was particularly pleased for Gundogan & Kompany who I thought had excellent games & espcially Silva who I think is showing flashes that he may well be able to adequately cover David Silva without too much of a drop in quality.

Anyway, on to that fucking knob cheese of a referee & his assistants. They were a fuckin disgrace for allowing Cardiff to do a hatchet job on us virtually unpunished until the last 30 seconds of the game.

Their decision making was utter shite, & they allowed that excuse of a football team to kick lumps out of us. There are 3 managers I fuckin hate... Moureen, Holloway & Warnock.

Today Warnock proved to be a jingoistic pile of steaming dog shit, by saying Guardiola should realise he's playing in the UK as if that's an excuse for the butchery everyone witnessed today.

You don't even see that level of savagery in Sunday League Football at Hough End Playing Fields! Hopefully the ref & his assistance will be removed from the game, get sent back to ref school & have to work their way back into the professional game, but starting from Hough End in the hope they learn what is & isn't acceptable in modern day football. Cnuts

Cardiff were just a set of fuckin cloggers, managed by a piece of shit manager who espouses 18th Century Football tactics.

I just hope Leroy gets back ASAP.

Well weird that VAR wasn't in use for this game and a goal was wrongly ruined out.
And of course the shithouse trying to injure superior players out of frustration (one of them still being basically a kid)

Very strange!
Doubt there's anything untoward though. Just More coincidences...

Bennet_fouls_Sane.png

That offside decision.
So, the ball gets smashed in from 25 yards, and he puts his flag up, although Sane was level, but also hasn't been involved in the play, which ref sees and goes over to consult.
"Simon, he didn't play the ball".
"I know that Lee, but he was obstructing the keepers view of the shot".
"How can you tell that from here? You don't have the angle to see"
"Oh come on Lee, have you seen his hair? How the f*ck can the keeper see past that lot?"
" Okay, fair enough Simon. Looks like they're going to beat them anyway. "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.