Cardiff (H) Post match Thread

I thought it was a good turnout given the game was rearranged at short notice. Did you go to the game because it was just like any other midweek league game. No different.
53,559 (BBC Sport)

Jesus of course I was there just watching back on TV it there was more than usual empty seats all over the ground

So what if I was the only person in the ground I would not be embarrassed by it I couldnt give a rats arse what it looks like. As long as I can watch the most dominant side in the Premier League I dont care how many other fans turn up to watch all I know is I will be there and I will be loving it

Not sure why our fans worry about what it looks like on telly

Good professional performance tonight. A bit wasteful but total control for most of it. KDB looking good, Ferna too. A great debut for Foden and glad to see Mahrez trying to make things happen.
Decent turnout from the crowd too. Most of the away end sold on - a fair few season ticket holders absent tho

Can't complain on the overall performance , won in a canter and saved our energy for the more important games coming up ,the pressure is back on the Dippers so job done , just hope Zinchenko is back soon.

So what if I was the only person in the ground I would not be embarrassed by it I couldnt give a rats arse what it looks like. As long as I can watch the most dominant side in the Premier League I dont care how many other fans turn up to watch all I know is I will be there and I will be loving it

See I don't really get this attitude.

Empty seats on tv can not be seen as positive in any way.

Not for the Club or owners and investors.
Top flight football relies on huge sponsors, partner investmentsite etc. You need this to compete at the top.

Etihad should be full every week it really should. I suspect this is a reason why Family stand expansion seems to be on hold.

It's not just about match day tickets sales income, the big money is from sponsors and a full stadium is more attractive

As for leaving early, WTF is that about really.

Going to the match is not a chore or like work to bunk off early, savour every minute.

it is embarrassing for the club and players . top of the league and 13 games away from something no team has ever done before and they are playing in front of a shit crowd who just couldnt be arsed apart from the usual south stand lot.
i sat in the east stand top tier today for the 1st time in years as i gave my 2 tickets to a friend and his lad and it was quite frankly embarrassing as there was about 10 people on the row and only 5 or 6 of us in the whole block jumped up when we scored.
complacency?
change in fan base?
or the usual cant get there coz my kids are in school tomorrow? travel to far etc etc ?
well put your tickets on the ticket exchange and see what happens...they just wont sell.
we simply arnt as big as some people think

The Rags and Dippers built their support over 30 to 40 years of success , anyone expecting our support to double from our Maine Rd days of 30k in just 15 years are slightly optimistic , our support will grow steadily as we attract more gloryhunters , so to all the supporters who are embarrassed about our following have a little patience , and invest in half and half scarves , its the future :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.