Cardiff (H) Post match Thread

The club have brought this situation on themselves by continually hiking up the price of the season tickets. The price of the season tickets determines the price of the match day tickets and the tickets on the exchange. Any of the people involved in the City Matters talking shop will tell you that it is the club's policy to try to screw as much money out of the supporters as possible. Makes me laugh when everyone is sucking Khaldoon's knob about what a good job he's doing when actually as far as the supporters are concerned he's not.

Fucking ell, what do people want!

And who described going as a shitty experience.

Sound like fuckin Dippers to me,

Complain about everything and appreciate nothing.

Absolutely bemusing some of our fans.

There's only half a dozen games, if that, where we're guaranteed a full house.

It's not great to look at swathes of empty seats around the ground, especially when there's only 3 league home games left and we're on a title run-in.
Couldn't care less what other fans think but sometimes wonder what the players must think. Playing in an electric atmosphere must be appealing for players, but we rarely create that.

What's worse for me though is seeing fans streaming out from about 80 mins onwards....the ground is half empty by 85 mins.
Hmmm. One of the prompts for the early leavers was a chance of a breakaway after their breakaway and we just slowed it down again. Lots went then. It's hard to get electrified when the players are obviously, and understandably, content not to bust a gut ten minutes from the end of a match just before a cup semi-final.

I'll tell you what is sad folk like you continually fuckin moaning about empty seats. And I'm guessing it's to do with getting wound up off rag mates too.

I just can't believe how it affects some of fans this much, let it go and enjoy the match and this amazing team we have.

Not moaning just commenting

I get sick of the constant moaning on here slagging everything off about City.

I loved last night, job done under no pressure. Fans should appreciate that and not fuck off home if not winning 10 nil.
That's if The s/t holders bother going in the first place

Not moaning just commenting

I get sick of the constant moaning on here slagging everything off about City.

I loved last night, job done under no pressure. Fans should appreciate that and not fuck off home if not winning 10 nil.
That's if The s/t holders bother going in the first place
But wtf has it got to do with you or anyone else if a fan chooses not to go? Same as a fan who goes 5 mins early, I just can't get my head around why it bothers folk this much, Its the same with the bellend in front of me who moans and moans when he sees people streaming out on 88 mins & onwards, he actually forgets about the game and is just paronoid about folk leaving.

I don't believe Pep will trust Mendy so it looks like a Walker, Danilo partnership for the run in

Not too shabby, really.

Danilo looked absolutely goosed at the end last night, probably due to lack of games , he has played really well in the games he has started and with little Kev out we are going to need him .

We need to get Mendy back in somehow but games running out.

Controlled the game from start to finish playing at half pace for most of the time. Plenty of energy conserved which is something no other team in the league can do. If Liverscum play at that tempo they will not win as comfortably as we do. Great to see KDB get 90 mins and Ferny. Three points, job done, next game please, can people stop moaning. If you want to moan go and watch games from the 80’s, 90’s and early 2000’s when for a large majority of the time we were utter shite.

But wtf has it got to do with you or anyone else if a fan chooses not to go? Same as a fan who goes 5 mins early, I just can't get my head around why it bothers folk this much, Its the same with the bellend in front of me who moans and moans when he sees people streaming out on 88 mins & onwards, he actually forgets about the game and is just paronoid about folk leaving.
Either he's the bellend behind me or he's not alone. And maybe posting on here...

A comfortable win, 90 minutes each for Fern & Kev with the only downside being the injury to Zinchenko.

I thought it was a good atmosphere up in SS3 considering it was more or less a training game and there were no away fans to bounce off in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.