Cardiff (H) Post match Thread

Foden would represent a gamble if a club signed him, Hudson -Odoi wouldn't. Nobody else agreed with him and Garth Crooks said Foden is at the best possible club for his future development, and is being coached by the best. Crooks was very complimentary.
It was dafter than that. Hudson-Odoi was a better prospect as he'd played for England (having never started a Premier league game) and clubs would buy him but not pay £40m for Foden (though H-O had asked for a transfer request). And this was all after Pep implied that Foden's ready to start in any game. It was utterly bizarre stuff.

A comfortable win, 90 minutes each for Fern & Kev with the only downside being the injury to Zinchenko.

I thought it was a good atmosphere up in SS3 considering it was more or less a training game and there were no away fans to bounce off in there.
Is the back of SS3 the cheap season ticket seats?

Fans moaning about empty seats. I couldn't give two fucks if we got 100 thousand watching or 100 watching, what matters isv whats happening on the pitch. These fans complaining about it sound like the cocks on talkshite who can't slag us off for our football or our style of play as we are winning again so they resort to scraping the barrel and talk about shite like the crowd and leaving early and making themselves look very bitter.
Can't stop laughing.

Fucking ell, what do people want!

And who described going as a shitty experience.

Sound like fuckin Dippers to me,

Complain about everything and appreciate nothing.

Absolutely bemusing some of our fans.
If you read my post again you might notice that I wasn't complaining about a shirty experience. I was talking about the clubs pricing policy which is to screw as much money out of the fans as possible. So wind your neck in keyboard warrior

Fans moaning about empty seats. I couldn't give two fucks if we got 100 thousand watching or 100 watching, what matters isv whats happening on the pitch. These fans complaining about it sound like the cocks on talkshite who can't slag us off for our football or our style of play as we are winning again so they resort to scraping the barrel and talk about shite like the crowd and leaving early and making themselves look very bitter.
Can't stop laughing.
If Liverpool & United didn't have the thousands from down south, Ireland and Scandinavia attending every game they'd have loads of empty seats .
Not sure why City are slagged off for having a mostly loyal local fan base.

I think Laporte will be finding himself at left back quite often, especially in the ‘bigger’ games

Yes, Laporte was at left back for our game with Liverpool in January and did well. I did think Danilo played well there last night, by far the best I've seen him do in that position. I'd like to see him given another chance against Brighton this Saturday.

Most impressive thing about last night is that we played without Serg,Berny,Dave and Raz and it was a walk in the park. Who else could leave out that kind of quality without affecting performance? Imagine the scousers without Van Dijk,Mane,Firminho and Salah.

I enjoyed Warnock interview. He seems to like us (tonight)... go on then Neil.... do us a strong one Fella!

Wonder what is did say to Pep. Hoping it was something like ‘we will beat the filthy self-righteous bastards for you’

Fucking ell, what do people want!

And who described going as a shitty experience.

Sound like fuckin Dippers to me,

Complain about everything and appreciate nothing.

Absolutely bemusing some of our fans.
He is only saying what others have already said .Supporters are getting screwed over ticket prices

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.