Cardiff (H) Post match Thread

All that mattered last night was winning. Some big positives - Foden looked very good, KDB looked a lot sharper and ran the game, a few players got a good rest. On to bigger and better over the next few weeks, last night will be long forgotton.

?? We still have some of the cheapest season tickets in the league...and we offer direct debit scheme which a lot of clubs don't. I certainly don't see £65 per month (£63 last year) as screwing money out of me. It's £34 per game. Not sure what price you're expecting? £10? £20?
Our season ticket prices rise every year while most other clubs froze theirs years ago. Last night's cheapest ticket matchday ticket was £45. Which is actually one of the lowest matchday prices the club has. This in my opinion is too dear and is why the club can't shift the season tickets on the exchange

Christ that second half was fucking awful. Didn't help that it was cold and i had two people spend the whole fucking game slating Mahrez, to the point that it made the game less enjoyable. I sometimes wonder why those people go to games.
There are a couple like that near where I sit.
Can they not remember the days when we were lucky to string one pass together?
Moaning for the sake of it.

It's very hard. He needs a run of games. 4 minutes of the bench and the odd game here and there, isn't going to build
his match sharpness up. FWIW I thought his link up play and ball retention was excellent, tonight. Very sloppy in and
around the goal, mind.
Sergio has missed quite a few sitters this season too...

There are lots of reasons why people leave early and that is their business, not yours, mine or anyone else. What I will say though is that if we are two or three up, the last ten mins are generally not worth staying for as all we tend to do (rightly) is keep possession.

As I say though, live and let live
No not good

Our season ticket prices rise every year while most other clubs froze theirs years ago. Last night's cheapest ticket matchday ticket was £45. Which is actually one of the lowest matchday prices the club has. This in my opinion is too dear and is why the club can't shift the season tickets on the exchange
They can , most had gone before the game got moved then lots more went on as I assume people put them back on as they couldn't make a midweek game. plus Cardiff I think only took one tier so how many City fans went into their other tiers? Should matchday tickets be cheaper, yes but it isn't the main reason it wasn't full last night.

I thought it was a very professional and tidy performance last night.
We scored early and as soon as the 2nd went in it was just a case of conserving energy and rightly so.
We have a lot of important games and the less energy we use in games that are won the better it is.
Nice to see Phil get a start and he looked very good ..kev was more like his usual self too...Mahrez needs to beat a man and get the ball in.. when he did it led to Leroy's goal...
Looking forward to Saturday's game but not the travelling...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.