Cardiff (H) Post match Thread

They can , most had gone before the game got moved then lots more went on as I assume people put them back on as they couldn't make a midweek game. plus Cardiff I think only took one tier so how many City fans went into their other tiers? Should matchday tickets be cheaper, yes but it isn't the main reason it wasn't full last night.

It’s also the school holidays so many adults & families are away this week.

The important thing was getting 3 points comfortably.

The losers were those who chose not to come for whatever reason.

It’s a privilege to watch this team and even though I can’t really afford it ( so definitely no funds for Wembley) I don’t begrudge the cost.
CTID

There are lots of reasons why people leave early and that is their business, not yours, mine or anyone else. What I will say though is that if we are two or three up, the last ten mins are generally not worth staying for as all we tend to do (rightly) is keep possession.

As I say though, live and let live

For what’s its worth, I generally leave early, especially during a late kick off or if I have plans after a game - the key reason is TFGM and the lack of capacity on the tram network getting to and from the Etihad.

Yesterday, the trams on my journey across the city centre were full and passengers changing at l corn brook, peters square Piccadilly couldn’t get on the Ashton train and it was mayhem - there were many tantrums and tiaras with many frustrated supporters including us who were forced to wait and wait again for the next tram (which was full again) - after all that tram fuss, we just about caught kick off!

Then leaving....

If you don’t get to the tram stop before the whistle, there’s a around a 30-40 minute wait to just to get to the tram platform!

When it’s cold, dark and you have work in the morning, all you want to do is get home as quick as you can, not hover in the city centre too late and catch your tram connections in good time.

So to all those armchair supporters who watch us leave early or arrive late - don’t judge us, judge the transport networks which is increasingly poor for the surge of supporters prior to and after a game!!!

It was dafter than that. Hudson-Odoi was a better prospect as he'd played for England (having never started a Premier league game) and clubs would buy him but not pay £40m for Foden (though H-O had asked for a transfer request). And this was all after Pep implied that Foden's ready to start in any game. It was utterly bizarre stuff.
So daft it makes one wonder why Mills hates us so much

Good result last night and good to see Kevin and Phil having a good game shame we missed a lot of chances for the goal difference but all in all was good. Onwards and upwards.

It was dafter than that. Hudson-Odoi was a better prospect as he'd played for England (having never started a Premier league game) and clubs would buy him but not pay £40m for Foden (though H-O had asked for a transfer request). And this was all after Pep implied that Foden's ready to start in any game. It was utterly bizarre stuff.

So daft it makes one wonder why Mills hates us so much

You know how Mills "sighs" before he answers a question! Well last night it took it one step further
Crooks was explaining his reasoning and thoughts on Foden and started saying "If I was advising Phil Foden, I'd be saying, "you're only 18, at one of the world's top clubs, under one of the greatest ever coaches, learning from world class players"" and that's when I actually heard Mills groan. At that point if I'd have been Garth Crooks I would have just called Mills a fucking prick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.